Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 minutes ago, SixtiesFox said:

Choosing the right coach is certainly a bit of a lottery and Cooper might well turn out to be our saviour next season. It is the lack of a clear plan that worries me. We have just done a 180 overnight. It doen't inspire much confidence and that goes for us fans and probably the players too. 

It’s only a 180 if we don’t play like that. Perhaps he’s come in and said that’s how he wants to play, given the reasons for not doing that way at Forest in the prem (I keep repeating it but he’s said numerous times it’s the way he wants to play).

They’ve had the same MO since Puel, so I’m not sure it’s going to be put in the bin. Especially in the back of a successful season. 

Coopers first press conference-

Reporter- "So Steve, how does it feel to be the Leicester manager after previously being at Forest?"

Cooper- " i dont feel anything as,  there is no rivalry as we, erm I mean Forest don't care about Leicester!"

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Come on guys, we all know we're going down, if it's Potter or Cooper. Who gives a fvck. Just gerrrrimmminnnn

I think this sums it up and is where alot of us are right now TBH.

• Like 1

Woah what's happening? Not logged on today and I seem to have missed about 50 pages!  I thought Potter was odds on.  Is it deffo Cooper?   Or is it the case that neither us, the ITKs, the media or the bookies have a clue what's going on?

Just now, smudger63 said:

Coopers first press conference-

Reporter- "So Steve, how does it feel to be the Leicester manager after previously being at Forest?"

Cooper- " i dont feel anything as,  there is no rivalry as we, erm I mean Forest don't care about Leicester!"

Reporter - "welcome, Cooper. How does it feel not to be first choice?"

Cooper "I was told I was first choice?! Oi, Jon, you lied. **Chases and beats Rudkin up **

• Haha 1

Just now, RAZZAFOX said:

Woah what's happening? Not logged on today and I seem to have missed about 50 pages!  I thought Potter was odds on.  Is it deffo Cooper?   Or is it the case that neither us, the ITKs, the media or the bookies have a clue what's going on?

It'll be Mr Cooper. If you need a hug, we're all hear for you 

• Sad 1

Here’s what’s going to happen.

We hire Cooper because Potter is holding on for the England job. Southgate earns a surprise new contract.

We are given a 15 point deduction which we get reduced to 7 for good behaviour.

Cooper comes out the blocks and immediately secures 3 wins out of the first 6. Everyone is happy.

He loses the next 8 in a row. We sack him and his staff for £5m after he wins another then loses the next three.

We finally hire Potter half way through the season when we’re bottom of the league.

Another Rudkin masterclass.  

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It’s only a 180 if we don’t play like that. Perhaps he’s come in and said that’s how he wants to play, given the reasons for not doing that way at Forest in the prem (I keep repeating it but he’s said numerous times it’s the way he wants to play).

They’ve had the same MO since Puel, so I’m not sure it’s going to be put in the bin. Especially in the back of a successful season. 

I don't care what he says, action speaks louder than words. His football in the PL was horrific, as the metrics shared earlier showed. 

• Like 1

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Here’s what’s going to happen.

We hire Cooper because Potter is holding on for the England job. Southgate earns a surprise new contract.

We are given a 15 point deduction which we get reduced to 7 for good behaviour.

Cooper comes out the blocks and immediately secures 3 wins out of the first 6. Everyone is happy.

He loses the next 8 in a row. We sack him and his staff for £5m after he wins another then loses the next three.

We finally hire Potter half way through the season when we’re bottom of the league.

Another Rudkin masterclass.  

Whilst Cooper gets the England job and wins the World Cup 

15 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

You’re right that our crowd played a massive part in keeping us up, and Cooper did everything to crank us up.  It was a love affair - from the Paul Smith clobber; to the constant complements about the city; to saying our ground ‘oozed football soul’; to the fist pumps as we sang our song to him (which, awkwardly, insulted Leicester)

He’s got lots of qualities (adaptable, good with youth, good diplomat, plays good

football if he’s got the players..).  It will be interesting to see if the Forest baggage holds him back, with him being a hero for us so recently. Presumably you’ll forgive him if he starts well.  He might need to say ‘Forest are &@“£ers for sacking me and I want revenge’.

Why are Forest insulting Leicester in songs?

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

In the last ten years we’ve won the PL, completed against Atletico Madrid in the champions league…… finished in the top 6 twice, played Roma in a European semi final… won the FA cup, and have taken all of the “big six” to the cleaners at least once……. 

We’ve just appointed a manager who got sacked from a rival who’ve achieved a whopping 70 points over two seasons…..

if this isn’t an indication of how far this club has fallen I’ll never know……. It’s tragic. 

I think you need to stop looking into the past, this is the modern Leicester city, what have we got to offer? Other than premier league football? Cooper is about on our level, I’m sorry its just facts 

Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

I think you need to stop looking into the past, this is the modern Leicester city, what have we got to offer? Other than premier league football? Cooper is about on our level, I’m sorry its just facts 

They shouldn’t be facts. Which is a fact.