Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Just now, themightyfin said:

You can get others on request . Chuck a name at them and the traders will give you a price. 

Fair do's

Would be a bit concerning given he's managed to lose Salzburg the title for the first time in god knows how many years lol 

Just now, AjcW said:

Fair do's

Would be a bit concerning given he's managed to lose Salzburg the title for the first time in god knows how many years lol 

Don't mean we won't be interested. A lot going on behind the scenes there last season it don't automatically mean he's a bad manager. 

Personally I don't know too much about him. 

I was probably more pro-Enzo than a lot on here but no manager or player is bigger than this beautiful football club. Hopefully we can get an appointment in quickly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Don't mean we won't be interested. A lot going on behind the scenes there last season it don't automatically mean he's a bad manager. 

Personally I don't know too much about him. 

Barnsley fans ****ing loved him. They were gutted when he got sacked lol 

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

I don't really get what people see in Corberán. He plays almost the opposite style to our current approach, doesn't he? So no more inverted full backs, and Winks not being used as the pivot, I'd have thought. Progression via the wings, and not through the middle.

Admittedly he doesn’t play inverted full backs but his preferable style is actually quite attacking. He’s got a lower half championship squad therefore is forced to adapt his play style to have success (sign of a good manager).

Interestingly he’s never really hit the ground running anywhere he’s been though and needs time to implement his style. 

This article will help you understand his play style if you are interested:

https://medium.com/@charliebarnicle/the-genius-and-brilliance-of-carlos-corberán-bbf493a8d105#:~:text=Corberán's style is very wing,in what is his breakthrough

or a breakdown of his style against us:

https://breakingthelines.com/tactical-analysis/carlos-corberans-tactical-set-up-at-west-brom/

• Thanks 1

Just now, splinterdream said:

I'd really like Carrick, think he has top qualities to do well, Boro did us both times, players would respect him, knows the Prem, I think he's our guy if we could get him. 

Just signed a contract there 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Barnsley fans ****ing loved him. They were gutted when he got sacked lol 

He wasn't sacked he was poached. They never wanted rid so I'm not sure what you mean? 

Edited by themightyfin
  • Like 1

I quite like Liam Rosenior but I do realize that he is a "possession" guy as well. Not quite as radical as Enzo though and he would  make the change over easily.

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I'd really like Carrick, think he has top qualities to do well, Boro did us both times, players would respect him, knows the Prem, I think he's our guy if we could get him. 

We would never be able to afford him.

Expect us to go for a club number 2 or an out of work manager. 

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

He wasn't sacked he was poached. They never wanted rid so om not sure what yiu mean? 

Hmm might have the wrong one, who is the fella who bought the whole pub a round when he left barnsley? haha

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

I quite like Liam Rosenior but I do realize that he is a "possession" guy as well. Not quite as radical as Enzo though and he would  make the change over easily.

I would not throw up all over me shoes if this happened.

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

García Pimienta

Got the best sort of youth to first team experience you can find. 

Plays the “Johan Cruyff/Pep way”

Done a steady job at his first job

going to Sevilla 

Potter will go back to Brighton.

Moyes would give us a very good chance of staying up and reestablish ourselves again.

Think we'll go a different route, the board love a gamble and left field appointment.

Interesting part is offering contracts to players who may not be in the new managers plans and being stuck with a crap Danish CB for 3 more years lol

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

If he doesn't get a better offer, i think Potter is the obvious choice. Out of work and we've shown an interest in the past. Only depends on what he wants. 

May be forced to take a gamble on someone like Rosenior. Which I'm not totally against. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

If he doesn't get a better offer, i think Potter is the obvious choice. Out of work and we've shown an interest in the past. Only depends on what he wants. 

May be forced to take a gamble on someone like Rosenior. Which I'm not totally against. 

Turn us down before not sure why we would take it now.