Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

6 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

This thread needs to close.

People need to focus on work etc and just see later in the afternoon if there's any developments.

1 minute ago, huddersfieldfox said:

Some reports saying that Chelsea would stop paying Potter if he took the job. Anyone know if that's true 

I doubt we will ever find out the full story, but i do remember when Potter was sacked there was talk about him being possibly the best paid person on gardening leave, and it would be a while before another job came up that would work from a severance / new salary perspective. If true, its more valuable for him not to work over the terms of that Chelsea contract.

But at some point he will have to get back to work if he wants to stay relevant. Maybe we got close, but the detail around severance could have delayed the process. It may have been hard for him to accept poor severance from us if we were to sack him, compared to what he was getting at Chelsea. Obviously the closer he gets to the end of that Chelsea contract the less clout it will have, but i still think there is quite a bit of time left on it.  

Its wasy for us to just assume he's mugged us off, but it does look like the club see the situation as urgent now and can't wait for Lawyers to sort out these details. We know those bastards (lawyers) will happily drag a process like that over a month or longer.

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Not at all.

They used a sunday evening to hide the £25 physical card price.

They've hid the ticket price release between news of a new manager. 

This is the club's exact way of working. 

You were saying 🤪