Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

35 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I don’t think he’d suit the squad. 

I think Moyes would really suit this squad as we have players who could operate like the hammers without overplaying in the prem plus 4 or 5 additions with a couple of those being loan players - I would take for example a Cresswell as a leader …..all about opinions but him and Nolan would absolutely give us a chance of staying up 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Potter will go back to Brighton.

Moyes would give us a very good chance of staying up and reestablish ourselves again.

Think we'll go a different route, the board love a gamble and left field appointment.

Interesting part is offering contracts to players who may not be in the new managers plans and being stuck with a crap Danish CB for 3 more years lol

Has that contract been signed ?

Just now, StanSP said:

Might want to check the date of the tweet... 

he’s not saying that. He’s saying that’s the agency we do every signing and new mgr with 

• Like 3

If the rumours that Top and co wanted Enzo because they wanted us to play like Man City you can only assume they will want a replacement with a similar approach.

Don't think Moyes would fit the bill, possibly Corberan but not sure who else (who would be willing to come here) ?

My missus and daughter want to see Rob Edwards get the job as they think he's well fit😄

Also lives in Bedford so I can catch a lift up to Leicester,  buy him a pint in a local when we win, ask WTF he was thinking with his subs, after a defeat 

22 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Don't mean we won't be interested. A lot going on behind the scenes there last season it don't automatically mean he's a bad manager. 

Personally I don't know too much about him. 

You got intel or just personal opinion?

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Karen (my wife), Wayne (my son) and I would like Sir David Moyes. 

Bet you order omelette when you go to an Indian restaurant and get upset if they haven't got chips to go with it.

And tomato ketchup....

7 minutes ago, KFS said:

he’s not saying that. He’s saying that’s the agency we do every signing and new mgr with 

6 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Think he was just using the tweet to point out who his agency is.

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

think he was just pointing out that he’s wasserman 

jeez you’ve got to be quick on here 

Apologies, point taken! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1