Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Just now, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Is that the ex Southampton one who gives a sermon every interview?

Naa that's Nathan "Brother of christ' Jones. He's at Charlton

The one above is the Newcastle coach who likes to follow Eddie around.

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Is that the ex Southampton one who gives a sermon every interview?

Do you mean Nathan Jones, he's at Charlton and doing a decent job.  Expect they'll be promoted next season.  

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Do you mean Nathan Jones, he's at Charlton and doing a decent job.  Expect they'll be promoted next season.  

No. Graeme Jones. Newcastle coach. 

Edited by themightyfin

Every time we’re looking for a new manager, the Foxestalk football hipsters start coming out with the names of up-and-coming 2. Bundesliga coaches and random Spaniards.

The board do only - and will only - appoint a manager who has worked in the PL.

• Like 1

All the Moyes lovers here....give the man a bit of a break.... he's just spent 5 years with the Hammers in his second term.

The guy needs time off to recoup..... before he joined West Ham 2nd round he had a year out.....just like Dyche before he joined Everton, he also had a year out to relax clear their heads etc......you can't just expect Moyes to one week manage West Ham and the following week at King Power!

53 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm pretty sure the only people who want David Moyes to manage Leicester get 90% of their football knowledge from the Daily Star and have no idea that the sport is played outside the British Isles. 

Bit arrogant.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Every time we’re looking for a new manager, the Foxestalk football hipsters start coming out with the names of up-and-coming 2. Bundesliga coaches and random Spaniards.

The board do only - and will only - appoint a manager who has worked in the PL.

Like Enzo?

Would anyone take rob edwards? He did a great job with Luton taking them up and coming close to staying up. He gave some of the big clubs scares only losing by 1 goal to a few of them. I think he be a good choice as not only does he play a decent brand of football but his team showed that grit to fight. 

1 minute ago, Kp1984 said:

Would anyone take rob edwards? He did a great job with Luton taking them up and coming close to staying up. He gave some of the big clubs scares only losing by 1 goal to a few of them. I think he be a good choice as not only does he play a decent brand of football but his team showed that grit to fight. 

Nah

2 minutes ago, Tazfox said:

Seems mental to me that some fans are turning their nose up at Moyes and then offering suggestions of some randomers that haven't proven anything. 

Considering our situation (no money to spend, points deduction) Moyes would be incredible considering the stuff he has achieved within the Premier League. We are competing to finish about 18th this season not pushing for Europe

Football snobbery, that's all it is.

People have been brainwashed by tippy tappy shite.

That's not to say there aren't other options we should be looked at, there are plenty of pragmatic foreign managers who play attacking, front footed, exciting football, by god I did my research during the last 2 years of Rodgers' tenure.

But anything other than Man City-lite and people turn their noses up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1