Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

36 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Potter will go back to Brighton.

Moyes would give us a very good chance of staying up and reestablish ourselves again.

Think we'll go a different route, the board love a gamble and left field appointment.

Interesting part is offering contracts to players who may not be in the new managers plans and being stuck with a crap Danish CB for 3 more years lol

Imagine when souttar starts every week

2 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Imanol Alguacil 🤔

I think I had that a few years back. Couple of weeks worth of antibiotics 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Imanol Alguacil 🤔

Champions league this season. Europa league next season. He’s not sacking that off for a premier league relegation battle on minus 6 points lol

Just now, Finnegan said:

I mean, it'll definitely be someone between Paul Ince and Antonio Conte. 

Once in a while someone is smart enough to spot the set-up 👏 

• Haha 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

I think we will go for a manger with experience in the premier league, cannot afford a gamble, when we need to stay up in the premier league.

Just say Big Sam then

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Coberan would be the best appointment we could make. Question is whether he’d come. Sure he turned down Leeds in the prem … 

Think that was more to do with wanting to get out of Bielsa’s shadow. Fair play to him.

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Just say Big Sam then

The depressing thing is I guarantee there's a certain element on here that would unironically prefer Big Sam to Maresca. 

5 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I think we will go for a manger with experience in the premier league, cannot afford a gamble, when we need to stay up in the premier league.

I'm not so sure they will. You could argue it was essential we got promoted last season and therefore the appointment last summer had to be a safe one. It was anything but.

• Like 1