Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

23 minutes ago, weller54 said:

It was compared to what Maresca dished up!

He got us up and Preston away was the best away end for a generation. He goes with my best wishes.

on to the next 💙🦊

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Personally i’d be throwing absolutely everything we could at Urs Fischer. 

things went stale after tremendous success, as they always do when you’ve been somewhere too long.  He parted ways with Union Berlin after a winnless run so his stock dropped but after gaining promotion he lead them to europe. 

He is also clearly keen to build a project, lots of interest in him but he stayed with union all that time. 

If he fancied a job in england he’d be so good 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Cooper seems ready made for our situation. It’s about staying up at all costs 

Just nooooooooop he spent a lot on 785 players and still only stayed up because we were terrible 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Just nooooooooop he spent a lot on 785 players and still only stayed up because we were terrible 

I don’t think it was him spending was it?

Just now, FLAN said:

I don’t think it was him spending was it?

Doesn't really matter, he had a tremendous amount of resource and was awful. They would have gone down this season if the 3 promoted teams weren't as shite, horrible club, horrible owners, horrible manager. Got to aim higher than that god foresaken goony lookalike 

• Haha 1

If he goes he goes will be disappointing that he jumped at first approach especially from Scum sucking Chelsea, don’t know if this is due to a huge increase in wages or knowing we’ll spend Fook All in the summer but scum sucking fuching Chelsea ffs Enzo have you got no Ambition ?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

You serious? His football was class. Some of the stuff in the championship winning season was unreal, full throttle go for it. Very different to Enzo’s style (I like them both)

Yeah deadly. 

I'll always be grateful for what he did, turned us around, great infrastructure, worked well with young players etc. 

Of course there were exceptions such as the man u game, the league 1 season was decent, I generally thought we were more workmanlike, turgid and quite direct.

But each to their own. 

Posted (edited)

Anyone saying Pearson football was shit has only just started supporting us. He was the major reason why Ranieri won us the title, idiots 

Will forever be a legend, but we move on 

Edited by koop.
  • Thanks 1

Enzo talked a big game about being honourable, having a vision, principles, being disciplined and not compromising so the way he’s jumped at this offer seems very disingenuous to me. I know it’s business but he can’t have it both ways. Foxes will be forever thankful for him getting us back up but that’s where it stops for me. I won’t love him like Ranieri or even pearson (pre Thai scandal). If he stays keeps us in the premier league despite the mountain of challenges and then goes onto have a successful season aiming for Europe he could become a legend.

so what happens if Chelsea talks break down at the 11th hour after a lengthy time negotiating? He comes back to us sheepishly? It’s gonna leave us all with a little bitter taste in our mouths. How are we supposed to forget any of this just happened? Very awkward. What’s his next conversation like with Top? What about the staff at KP? Will they see him in the same way again? I don think so.

Just now, cruzFOX said:

Enzo talked a big game about being honourable, having a vision, principles, being disciplined and not compromising so the way he’s jumped at this offer seems very disingenuous to me. I know it’s business but he can’t have it both ways. Foxes will be forever thankful for him getting us back up but that’s where it stops for me. I won’t love him like Ranieri or even pearson (pre Thai scandal). If he stays keeps us in the premier league despite the mountain of challenges and then goes onto have a successful season aiming for Europe he could become a legend.

so what happens if Chelsea talks break down at the 11th hour after a lengthy time negotiating? He comes back to us sheepishly? It’s gonna leave us all with a little bitter taste in our mouths. How are we supposed to forget any of this just happened? Very awkward. What’s his next conversation like with Top? What about the staff at KP? Will they see him in the same way again? I don think so.

Deal is done according to latest reports.  Clubs just agreeing on compensation fee.  

• Sad 1

Just now, Molson Canadian said:

Deal is done according to latest reports.  Clubs just agreeing on compensation fee.  

F him then in my book. He’s history.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Sounds like you haven't moved on to be fair...

Are you taking the piss? 

Of course I have, I don't want him back, but anyone suggesting it was shit with him just needs to Google our run from league 1 to Premier league champions, you absolute donut :pearson:

Edited by koop.
  • Like 1

Is Enzo’s besty that Guillermo guy gonna suddenly vanish into thin air now?

BSLCB should try and get him back on the next pod and see what he has to say now lol