Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Okay, let’s see….

Potter - No compensation but would be come? Likely not.

Moyes - No compensation but not the type of football the board like. Decent chance of keeping us up but the fans would be bored. 

Cooper - No compensation and an ex filthy Tree. Did wonders with them and he’d have a decent stab of keeping us up. 

Corberan - Was a dodgy decision away from getting Huddlesfield promoted. His WBA team caused us all sorts of issues. We’d have to change the style though. 

Carrick - Is he in contention. Maybe. He should have done more with that Middlesbrough team in my eyes and they played dreadful football. 

Still - Is he still as hot as melting cheese? I’m not sure if he’s the answer but he was impressive before the wheels fell off quicker than a Leeds meltdown. He got sacked and is available on a free. 

However above all of these, I’d go for Fischer is we can. He’s free and his type of aggressive, organised approach to football might just be what we need to stay in this league. 

Oscar Garcia?

He was on Leicester's shortlist last summer. He has always been quite frank about the fact that he wants to be a coach in the Premier League.

Wouldn't be a surprise to me to be honest

• Haha 1

Just now, Bonanza said:

Oscar Garcia?

He was on Leicester's shortlist last summer. He has always been quite frank about the fact that he wants to be a coach in the Premier League.

Wouldn't be a surprise to me to be honest

I did wonder if he’d feature. 

25 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Are you sure about that?

It would be the 5 he brought in with him I imagine

Willy Caballero

Danny Walker

Michele De Bernardin

Marcos Alvarez 

Javier Molina Caballero

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Willy Caballero

Danny Walker

Michele De Bernardin

Marcos Alvarez 

Javier Molina Caballero

We are going to need a full need team. 

Atleast we won’t have to put up with that tippy tappy nonsense anymore, back to proper man’s football! Big man little man combo up front, 4-4-2 rigidity. Right? Right? :revenge:

• Sad 1

Loads of you don't know what you've wished for.

It'll be someone ****ing shit. After two months of being turned down by absolutely everyone because the wages will be shit, we're getting points deductions and we can't spend any money. This will be a complete disaster of a summer, make no mistake. 

Guarantee the £10m you're all so happy to have banked will be spent on some dullard like Moyes. Be a big signing on fee and then we'll have to pay him millions next summer when he takes us down.

This is genuinely a nightmare. Hopefully Chelsea come to their senses and realise Enzo is a big risk for them right now and they let us have just a smidgeon of stability.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Willy Caballero

Danny Walker

Michele De Bernardin

Marcos Alvarez 

Javier Molina Caballero

Sorting a massive Christmas bonus out for his mates. 

Scum Sucking Chelsea are offering contracts to players without having a manager in place great way to entice a manger by offering contracts to players who an incoming manager has not asked for !

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

That 10m looking less clever by the moment. Oops, sorry 11m.

Depends who we get. 

Fisher, Potter, Moyes etc are out of contract. They’ll all have contacts to bring in. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sly said:

Okay, let’s see….

Potter - No compensation but would be come? Likely not.

Moyes - No compensation but not the type of football the board like. Decent chance of keeping us up but the fans would be bored. 

Cooper - No compensation and an ex filthy Tree. Did wonders with them and he’d have a decent stab of keeping us up. 

Corberan - Was a dodgy decision away from getting Huddlesfield promoted. His WBA team caused us all sorts of issues. We’d have to change the style though. 

Carrick - Is he in contention. Maybe. He should have done more with that Middlesbrough team in my eyes and they played dreadful football. 

Still - Is he still as hot as melting cheese? I’m not sure if he’s the answer but he was impressive before the wheels fell off quicker than a Leeds meltdown. He got sacked and is available on a free. 

However above all of these, I’d go for Fischer is we can. He’s free and his type of aggressive, organised approach to football might just be what we need to stay in this league. 

Niko Kovac - No Compensation.  I think the club should try to approach him.