Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Say that price  was to anyone else but Scum Sucking Schitty Chelsea to them it’s £45m !!

Pisses me off so much it was those lot.

Don’t see it working out well for him. Although I don’t see a long future with us either. A lot of managers could’ve got us promoted, but not many would’ve persisted with Daka or made those weird substitutions. He was very stubborn to change at times. 

Would I be heartbroken if he left? Not at all. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t worry who we’ll be left with as an alternative. I fear Cooper could be on his way 🤦‍♂️

Honestly I'm fed up with Chelsea the scumbags poaching our players and staff. It's just what is wrong with the Premier league, they do what they want and the money hungry counts just flock away to them. I hope they fail miserably. Plan A to fail. Chilwell, Fofana and now Maresca can f right off. (just can't hate Kante) 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

That 10m looking less clever by the moment. Oops, sorry 11m.

Time to get Walsh, Taggart and Elliott to drop the podcast and start earning their wage with the football club. 

To be fair, for a manager who was a risk on appointment, £10m sounds like a good compensation package.

The reality is, we as a club have little control over this. Chelsea came in, Enzo wants out. It’s just football, nothing we could’ve done could make it “more clever”.

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Don’t see it working out well for him. Although I don’t see a long future with us either. A lot of managers could’ve got us promoted, but not many would’ve persisted with Daka or made those weird substitutions. He was very stubborn to change at times. 

Would I be heartbroken if he left? Not at all. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t worry who we’ll be left with as an alternative. I fear Cooper could be on his way 🤦‍♂️

Unfortunately he’ll be gone by Christmas a few dodgy losses a Bohley will get annoyed and he’ll be given his P45 !

Wonder if Poch would come to us to piss off Chelsea get us playing superb end up higher than Scum Sucking Chelsea !

If Carlos Coberan was that good, how come West Brom stayed down? I know I've mentioned Robins but least Robins, has achieved quite a lot at Cov in his second spell whilst Coberan. I'm not convinced. 

3 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

IMG_2675.jpeg

To be fair I wouldn't mind any of them. 

It's going to a tough season and keeping us up will be a big success for any of them.

Cuesta or Garcia probably first choice  though as like something a a bit left field. 

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Time to get Walsh, Taggart and Elliott to drop the podcast and start earning their wage with the football club. 

To be fair, for a manager who was a risk on appointment, £10m sounds like a good compensation package.

The reality is, we as a club have little control over this. Chelsea came in, Enzo wants out. It’s just football, nothing we could’ve done could make “more clever”.

They were enjoying the KP hospitality today that's for sure! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

If Carlos Coberan was that good, how come West Brom stayed down? I know I've mentioned Robins but least Robins, has achieved quite a lot at Cov in his second spell whilst Coberan. I'm not convinced. 

Have a look at their squad (Tiny) tell me it should have made the play offs? 

Also until Feb of this year there was staff not being paid and a chance they’d go under! 

He did an incredible job. 

Posted (edited)

Robins appointment I think would be popular, as the Leicester connection being their and what he's done at Cov hasn't become unnoticed, he's probably well overdue a premier league chance.

The only issue we may face is, he's built a good relationship with Cov fans now and risks crushing that leaving for Leicester. Seeing as he left Cov before to join Huddersfield some years ago, I'm not sure he'd want to pee them off again by joining their nearest rivals. But Leicester can only ask and offer.

Edited by Leicesterpool

38 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

Oscar Garcia?

He was on Leicester's shortlist last summer. He has always been quite frank about the fact that he wants to be a coach in the Premier League.

Wouldn't be a surprise to me to be honest

Don't give them any ideas Bonanza 😅. We want to stay in again next season too! On topic: take De Zerbi!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Honestly I'm fed up with Chelsea the scumbags poaching our players and staff. It's just what is wrong with the Premier league, they do what they want and the money hungry counts just flock away to them. I hope they fail miserably. Plan A to fail. Chilwell, Fofana and now Maresca can f right off. (just can't hate Kante) 

Think you mean Money Hungry CNUTS !!😂

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

It'll be someone very similar to Enzo. There's hundreds of them milling about in the game. No need to panic.

So you think Pep might want a new Challenge😂😂🤣😂

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The reality is, we as a club have little control over this. Chelsea came in, Enzo wants out. It’s just football, nothing we could’ve done could make it “more clever”.

Just arsed off it’s Chelsea tbh. 

Just now, justfoxes said:

Think you mean Money Hungry CNUTS !!😂

Well yeah... That's what I was going for. Also.... I hope he takes Vesty with him! Sign him for £25 million and I'll forgive him. 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Just arsed off it’s Chelsea tbh. 

Rinse the Muppets!!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Only team in the Championship not to spend any money on new players, just loan signings:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/west-bromwich-albion/transfers/verein/984

He overachieved massively with that team. Does that make him the right man for the Leicester job is a different question, but he's a very good manager and has proved it. Look at the Baggies forums for what they think about this news.

• Like 3