Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Unfortunately he’ll be gone by Christmas a few dodgy losses a Bohley will get annoyed and he’ll be given his P45 !

Wonder if Poch would come to us to piss off Chelsea get us playing superb end up higher than Scum Sucking Chelsea !

I really hope it works out for us, but the uncertainty isn’t nice. The early release fee could ultimately be more than Enzo is actually worth. His play style and refusal to find plan B will be hard in the Prem. As I say, I’m not 100% confident that he was that instrumental in our success, if anything he began to hinder us at times with his poor decisions.

Keeping everything crossed for us.

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

So you think Pep might want a new Challenge😂😂🤣😂

If Pep was any sort of manager he'd come to a club like us and prove he can do it on a shoestring :ph34r:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

https://breakingthelines.com/tactical-analysis/carlos-corberans-tactical-set-up-at-west-brom/

Great article on Corberan at West Brom, using examples against us.

I think he'd be a good choice. Plays out from the back to make spaces in much the same way as us, but also pragmatic enough to play a compact block ala Ranieri at times too. I think he's got a good combination of excitement, experience, hunger, youth (still only 41) and cost that make him tick a lot of boxes. If the worst should happen, he's a shrewd operator in the Championship too.

Biggest question mark will be around Ricardo, who might be shifted to more of a fullback rather than inverted fullback if Corbern comes in.

Id prefer that anyway, think his attacking ability is massively under used playing as an inverted full back

Just now, Lesta2014 said:

Any gossip from the day

Narhh not really was in the hospitality part and didn't really see anyone from the club from a senior capacity (Top/Rudkin) well at least I didn't recognise anyone anyway... 

The 3 of them were enjoying the free day out though as per but didn't really engage with the fans that I saw anyway. 

Why are people annoyed about Enzo leaving?  He’s just going to another job. We can all do it, doesn’t make us cnuts.  I doubt anyone would turn down 2 or 3 times their salary to do pretty much the same job somewhere else. Good luck to him. Best of all worlds for us as he would have relegated us with Enzoball. 

And for those who are marginally challenged in the cranium region, I don’t think Enzoball is rubbish, it is just very player dependant and we don’t and won’t have the players to implement it properly next season. If we had Man City’s squad I’d be gutted if he left. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

If Carlos Coberan was that good, how come West Brom stayed down? I know I've mentioned Robins but least Robins, has achieved quite a lot at Cov in his second spell whilst Coberan. I'm not convinced. 

Out of interest.....what has Robins achieved at Coventry?

7 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if we end up with someone not on that list at all. No idea who tho 

Reckon Roberto Martinez or even Rob Page..

24 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If Pep was any sort of manager he'd come to a club like us and prove he can do it on a shoestring :ph34r:

What a Charlatan can only do things on a bottomless budget the old fraud him !!🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Lets be real, anyone really shocked by this???

Personally I never warmed to him, but that's just a hunch.  I wish him the best of luck into the future.  He'll need it at Chel$ea

If you never warmed to him you must be pretty shocked :dunno:

Posted (edited)

Chelsea are such a Fuching pond life Scum Sucking Rsoles of a Cnuty club who can’t let a little team like Leicester keep hold of their best players and manager who Coverts our great club they really are jealous of us and want to be us !!😉😉😂🤣

Edited by justfoxes