Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Somebody young and hungry. What's Hodgson up to nowadays?

Gary Taylor Fletcher as a manager?

youve got to be joking.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Probably the likes of Brighton, West Ham etc. More secure clubs than ourselves 

I don't think he's above us personally 

Brighton may be more secure at the moment but we have a much higher ceiling as a club than them.

Thought I saw Steve Cooper in Morrisons near the ground just now but I was mistaken. It was actually the Coldplay singer after taking a s**tload of acid and having been sucking on a vinegar bottle for an hour. Dead spitting image though.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Brighton may be more secure at the moment but we have a much higher ceiling as a club than them.

Oh absolutely but you know how short termist football is nowadays. I wonder if we still carry some weight from our premier league win with people in the game? Surely we're a more attractive proposition than the likes of Bournemouth, Wolves etc

4 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Thought I saw Steve Cooper in Morrisons near the ground just now but I was mistaken. It was actually the Coldplay singer after taking a s**tload of acid and having been sucking on a vinegar bottle for an hour. Dead spitting image though.  

could have just been a random bloke who had escaped a strong headlock

• Haha 2

Rob Edward’s as well. He did great job in taking Luton up and encouraged some spirited performances but that’s an impact manager around a specific group. Guaranteed it falls flat anywhere else. Be a disaster. 

Like hiring someone’s assistant who did well as a caretaker elsewhere.

With all of the championship managers being touted I'm surprised Rohl's name hasn't been mentioned 

Signed a new contract with Wednesday

With all of the championship managers being touted I'm surprised Rohl's name hasn't been mentioned 

Signed a new contract

I can't see any half decent manager wanting to take on the job. Guaranteed relegation battle and no funds for player transfers. Our club is right royally fu*ked at the minute and if Enzo ditches us, what is already an incredibly challenging season is about to get a lot worse. In an ideal world i'd like to see Potter take the job but can't see past a championship manager realistically. 

• Like 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Is he the one who was at Watford?

Yes. Journeyman manager that’s done absolutely nothing since Watford.

Brought into the Leuven fold, and I’ll give you one guess who his agency and agent is.

• Like 1

Just now, copunk said:

It's going to be Garcia isn't it 

They wouldn't dare....would they?

If they do then I'm fully convinced we're nothing more than a social experiment 

• Haha 2