Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, copunk said:

It's going to be Garcia isn't it 

Rudkin would negotiate with himself for a compensation package for OH Leuven and end up paying out more for Garcia than Chelsea are paying for Enzo 🤣

Edited by Solihullfox
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

I can't see any half decent manager wanting to take on the job. Guaranteed relegation battle and no funds for player transfers. Our club is right royally fu*ked at the minute and if Enzo ditches us, what is already an incredibly challenging season is about to get a lot worse. In an ideal world i'd like to see Potter take the job but can't see past a championship manager realistically. 

There are plenty of managers that would love the job. A team that wasn’t far off breaking the points record in a very competitive Championship. No massive expectations from fans for this season and a club that historically have rewarded managers well. Also a great setup at Seagrave to do your work. 
If it didn’t work out this season, you have plenty of excuses you could point out as well, so your reputation would remain intact. 

• Like 2

People who genuinely tout the likes of Amorim and De Zerbi really haven't understood the scale of the damage our board have done to us.

The bookies have us 20th. We were fancied more going into 2014/15!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is that Xavi?"

"Who wants to know?"

"This is Jon Rudkin here."

"Who?"

"Jon Rudkin."

"Sorry. No idea."

"Y'know, Rudders. The Rudkinator. Director of Football for the world famous King Power Football Club."

*hangs up phone*

Jonnie Pickering!

• Haha 1

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

People who genuinely tout the likes of Amorim and De Zerbi really haven't understood the scale of the damage our board have done to us.

I said it a while back. There are fans of ours who think we slot straight back into top 8.

• Like 1

Just now, Chelmofox said:

I said it a while back. There are fans of ours who think we slot straight back into top 8.

People need to realise how much of monumental job it would be to get us a 17th place finish this season

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Some full on delusions going on. I’ve heard swap deals with Poch (plus cash) and Xavi mentioned today 😂.

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yes but a lot of this is due to the uncertain nature of the points deductions. And how nobody knows how many points we might be deducted. Obviously all self inflicted though.

Baffling the decline we’ve seen over the last 2.5 years.

Just now, Beechey said:

Yes but a lot of this is due to the uncertain nature of the points deductions. And how nobody knows how many points we might be deducted. Obviously all self inflicted though.

Baffling the decline we’ve seen over the last 2.5 years.

With respect it's not baffling, it's pure negligence 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

With respect it's not baffling, it's pure negligence 

Baffling to me. Negligence on part of the board. I cannot understand how anyone can operate in a role full time and have everything get away from them.

Board members must either feel like they’re underwater and out of their depth or utterly isolated from their own mistakes.

I know which I think it is

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Heavily influenced by the threat of a points deduction to be fair- Man City were 28/1 to go down when I checked a couple of days ago lol

16 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Some full on delusions going on. I’ve heard swap deals with Poch (plus cash) and Xavi mentioned today 😂.

People shouldn’t be drinking on a Tuesday!

Posted (edited)

I think we might get a left field choice again. The board took the risk on Maresca and it worked out for the most part so maybe we they won't go through the merry go round circus and appoint somebody we'd never expect. 

Edited by 420Hashish
  • Like 1