Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Posted (edited)

Ok so I understand no one wants Cooper

So has to be Potter or Moyes

But will probably be a foreign manager no ones ever heard of

Like Jesse Marsch :ph34r:

Edited by Trent Steel

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Kovac is a great shout, his system would suit this squad much better than Enzo’s system. 

This would be a cracking appointment…  Shame our board appear to delegate their shortlisting to one agent rather than use actual footballing knowledge and understanding. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Itll be interesting to see who applies 

Steve Cooper

Steve Bruce

Nathan Jones

Dwight Yorke

Gary Rowett

Frank Lampard 

Gus Poyet

Will Stil

Paul Heckingbottom

Ole Gunnar Sojsaker

Rafa Benitez 

Simon Grayson

These cvs will be on the table no doubt, imagine being TOP and have to go through these desperate applications and pick out the best three to interview. Out of this lot who would be three to interview.

Dwight Yorke lollollol 

• Haha 1

Niko Kovac would be a big coup imo. Wasn’t on my list as I’m not sure he would come here. He’s won the German cup + runner up, won the domestic Germany treble with Bayern, went to Monaco was runner up in the French cup. Just feel like even though he went to Wolfsburg he could go to a more stable club than us. But we are in the premier league so we can offer him a half decent contract.

But does he want to potentially stick around if we get slapped with a big deduction and go down. 

Sadly I think this might get drawn out as managers will be waiting to see what the damage is before they commit. 

If someone like Kovac off the back of a tricky season at Wolfsburg comes to us and fails to get us going his career takes a big hit. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Leading 3-0 at halftime, Wolfsburg coach Niko Kovac brought on Omar Marmoush at the break against Bochum. He was substituted just 19 minutes later, when Wolfsburg led 4-0, because Kovac wasn't happy with his defensive work

Niko stop spamming the thread

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1