Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Just now, fox_favourite said:

So this Niko link...is it based on any rumours out of this bubble. I'm sure it's in one of other pages, but I really can't be flabbered to look through them all.

Sorry foxers

No solid link.  Just a recommendation (wish) from me. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Watch the kid have a storming euros, leave for Bologna on the agreed option to buy and then us struggle at left back next season …..

Didn't realise there was an option. Bugger

3 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

How much are we going to have to pay to get Corberan and his staff?

Doubt he'd be on huge money, 2 mill max compo maybe?

Corberan would be a big risk. Having said that he did well at WBA with no money to spend. If they've had a decent striker against us they would have beat us easily they were the best side that we faced at the king power last season I thought.

16 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

How much are we going to have to pay to get Corberan and his staff?

When Leeds were looking at him in the Summer the press quoted 2 mill.

• Like 1

Coeboran strikes me as manager who uses what he’s got to beat of his ability which could work well for us. If it’s him I’d be intrigued to see who he sings for central midfield! 

anyone know if he has history of promoting/giving youth a chance? 

10 hours ago, Greg2607 said:

Sebastian Hoeness would be a strong pick if we could tempt him away from the Bundesliga. 

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5292180/2024/03/01/sebastian-hoeness-bayern-munich-interview/

sounds like a solid transition. 

I think we need to be lowering our expectations a bit, he's absolutely not going to walk away from Champions League football to be part of a relegation dogfight 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Itll be interesting to see who applies 

Steve Cooper

Steve Bruce

Nathan Jones

Dwight Yorke

Gary Rowett

Frank Lampard 

Gus Poyet

Will Stil

Paul Heckingbottom

Ole Gunnar Sojsaker

Rafa Benitez 

Simon Grayson

These cvs will be on the table no doubt, imagine being TOP and have to go through these desperate applications and pick out the best three to interview. Out of this lot who would be three to interview.

Hopefully they’ve applied via Indeed so there’s some formatting questions to help him.