Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

No thanks

The reality of it all is that we probably do get someone like him considering he's on a free.

All those partying because we've lost Enzo are going to be whinging like mad when we get Steve Bruce on a 4 year deal.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Coeboran strikes me as manager who uses what he’s got to beat of his ability which could work well for us. If it’s him I’d be intrigued to see who he sings for central midfield! 

anyone know if he has history of promoting/giving youth a chance? 

He got his 5 subs on before Enzo had made one change when we last played them. In that time they scored and gave us a very nervy last 15 mins. Changing half the outfield players swung the momentum back in their favour. That was the proverbial Plan B of which we constantly criticised Enzo for.

1 minute ago, THEfox said:

Genuine question...why so many against Cooper? Just because he spent some (quite successful) time down the road?

I quite like the guy, but the football was a bit turgid…. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, THEfox said:

Genuine question...why so many against Cooper? Just because he spent some (quite successful) time down the road?

I’m not against it, but yeah, people will be simply because of his Notts Forest ties. He was great for them. The biggest negative I used to hear about him, is that he used to have his ‘favourites’ (those being less good than other options in their respective positions).

Edited by FoxinNotts

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

I would happily take him 

Think it’s because he was at those lot down the road that people don’t like him. He’s hardly a bad choice. Number of roles at premier league level though … who would that be? 

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

Think it’s because he was at those lot down the road that people don’t like him. He’s hardly a bad choice. Number of roles at premier league level though … who would that be? 

Brighton, Leicester, Brentford (should Franks leave)

• Like 1

One positive with Cooper is he's a former England U16 and U17 manager so might bode well for Braybrooke/Alves. No idea if he's promoted youth in his club management though.

• Like 1

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

I’m not against it, but yeah, people will be simply because of his Notts Forest ties. He was great for them. The biggest negative I used to hear about him, is that he. Used to have his ‘favourites’ (those being less good than other options in their respective positions).

Morgan and MON both have Forest connection but people soon get over it. 

Club will take time to get the right appointment so any links in the next few days unlikely to have any truth. I suspect a majority have all come from FoxesTalk anyway.

We won't have anyone in for 7-10+ days, expect a lot of click bait articles and agents pushing their clients names into things like the Athletic.

• Like 3