Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

How about Rob Edwards at Luton?

Cooper or Edwards....which end of the attractiveness scale do we go with? 

• Haha 1

how come, just out of interest. Did a great job getting them up. Well thought of. Attacking football, could bring Barkley and Carlton Morris with, which would be nice cheap additions to the squad.

14 minutes ago, los dedos said:

In honour of our Liam, incoming from Luton 👀

Screenshot_20240529_122230_Flightradar24.jpg

But we must get rid of membership cards for environmental reasons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

I can't see it happening as he turned us down previously and with a 6 - 15 point deduction hanging over us it's not likely but I'd be trying to get Potter in as he clearly has the credentials at a similar club in Brighton 

No way we get 15 points. even if we have a 1 year instance of loss, we then got relegated trying to stay in line. 

10 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Always reminds me of that time we tracked the flight half way across the world to what we thought was to pick up a new signing but it turned out to be the plane going in for basically an MOT. 

It's a German aviation company, are there German or German based managers you've heard about ?

14 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Always reminds me of that time we tracked the flight half way across the world to what we thought was to pick up a new signing but it turned out to be the plane going in for basically an MOT. 

I ****ing love it here lol 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

Corberan has no EPL experience ... we need someone with the nouse to find 45 points.   Moyes or cooper for me... I know it's not sexy.

Yet Top will want a name.... 

Potter would be a good signing imo

Enzo has no EPL managerial experience and he's landed the Chelsea job 

1 hour ago, MPH said:

I know I have said it before, but half of those names on this list won’t touch us with a barge pole. Especially as we don’t know the size of the points deduction we are facing. No manager with a semi decent reputation will agree to take a job where they are starting off with -8 points. Especially if as rumored, we  will be penny pinching this window..

Edit: I’m sorry, Fin, if this post makes it sound like I was getting at  you, that wasn’t my intention.

Don't be daft. No offence at all mate. 

7 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Enzo has no EPL managerial experience and he's landed the Chelsea job 

He wasn't twiddling his thumbs whilst an assistant at Man City!

Just to add a few things why a new manager should come here

• We are a Premier League club
  • Take the job and fail (i.e.; we get relegated) it is highly unlikely to reflect badly on your reputation
  • Take the job and succeed and you will significantly increase your reputation
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Genuinely one of the best days I’ve ever had on this forum. Just an absolute classic. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

Don't get the hate for Cooper. He did a decent job keeping F****t up with a chairman who is a cross between Fawaz and the Godfather. 

We don't need that skill set, and this season he was bang on relegation form after having plenty of time to work his side out.

I think with more supportive backing and a good, settled squad, he could do something for us. 

What's that something then? Everyone keeps saying this but offers no insight into how he sets teams up and how they play. Every time i saw Forest play it was like they were clinging on for dear life, and i had no idea what they were all about, more so this season. And transfers aren't an excuse in year 2 as he had plenty of time to sort that.

Furthermore, there were lots of rumours that his man management was really, really poor which is a huge concern.

And imagine if we finished above F****t with Cooper in charge and even better,  they went down. Delicious. 

Couldn't give a sh1t about Forest and this should be the last thing anyone gives a monkeys about. Care about us. My opinion on Cooper is nothing to do with that club, but what he was doing at that club when they were promoted.

Cannot see Potter coming at all. As soon as other clubs hear he's back in the market for work, he's going to have better propositions than us courting him. 

Potters been on the market for ages. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

We don't need that skill set, and this season he was bang on relegation form after having plenty of time to work his side out.

What's that something then? Everyone keeps saying this but offers no insight into how he sets teams up and how they play. Every time i saw Forest play it was like they were clinging on for dear life, and i had no idea what they were all about, more so this season. And transfers aren't an excuse in year 2 as he had plenty of time to sort that.

Furthermore, there were lots of rumours that his man management was really, really poor which is a huge concern.

Couldn't give a sh1t about Forest and this should be the last thing anyone gives a monkeys about. Care about us. My opinion on Cooper is nothing to do with that club, but what he was doing at that club when they were promoted.

Potters been on the market for ages. 

Well, that's me told then.