Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

Why?

Only opinion obviously but for me the players we have aren’t technically good enough to play that way at this level - we got caught so many times playing around our own area last year and in prem they score 90% of those mistakes - individually not good enough either - vesty, faes far to slow and rash for prem level - we did just about enough last year - which was great but the gap to prem is huge 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Only opinion obviously but for me the players we have aren’t technically good enough to play that way at this level - we got caught so many times playing around our own area last year and in prem they score 90% of those mistakes - individually not good enough either - vesty, faes far to slow and rash for prem level - we did just about enough last year - which was great but the gap to prem is huge 

That is why promoted teams often upgrade their players in the window. 

Whether we can do that this summer is unknown, but I think it is premature to write Enzo off. 

Doesn't matter now of course, because he is gone. Think he will do well at Chelsea initially. Long-term, not sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

They can fuch off with their EMA Nottingham shite :mad:

The airport that's in Leicestershire, somehow has a Derby postcode but they call it EMA Nottingham 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

That is why promoted teams often upgrade their players in the window. 

Whether we can do that this summer is unknown, but I think it is premature to write Enzo off. 

Doesn't matter now of course, because he is gone. Think he will do well at Chelsea initially. Long-term, not sure. 

I agree with you I think with far more gifted players and an unlimited transfer kitty he should do very well there - don’t get me wrong his style is elite and obviously the Man City copy which has proven it - with better players he should do very very well 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m so done with AI :mad: Couldn’t be more wrong on so many levels 

27118787-75F0-42ED-B7B7-5C7C76C48F58.jpeg

follow up to this.,, my whatsapp got banned for asking this question lol wtf

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

brendan managed between 2019 to 2021? i wish that were true lol 

@BSLBPod should use Leicester legend Vincent Kompany in the next ‘who are you’, that’ll catch a few out. 

11 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m so done with AI :mad: Couldn’t be more wrong on so many levels 

27118787-75F0-42ED-B7B7-5C7C76C48F58.jpeg

Manchester City 0-1 Leicester: Vincent Kompany scores spectacular winner

• Haha 2

Does anyone know anything about Cooper's play style/ tactics? I will be honest, I have never really followed his career. I find it a bit underwhelming but I am unsure on whether that is because I am sold on Corberan. 

54 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Why?

Because its easy just to rattle out the tired cliches. What people forget is Pep needed the best to win (of compete at the top level) in all competitions. We needed enough to survive relegation. What Pep needed to try and win everything and what we needed to try and get 17th are completely different things, even though there were similarities with the styles.  

• Like 1

On 28/05/2024 at 15:05, FoxinNotts said:

Straight back down,

Straight back down,

Leicester City

Straight back down,

Straight back down,

I Say

Straight back down,

Straight back down,

Leicester City

Playing football the Lampard way

You've not took your medication again have you .... 

Posted (edited)

Just my opinion, but I feel a pragmatic approach from the LCF Board (is this an oxymoron??) is quite likely with regards to the managerial succession.  I imagine we will look to avoid any compensation payments to other clubs, so I predict an un-exciting Moyes / Cooper result.

Stand by to repel boarders!!

:ph34r:

Edited by ScotFox1
  • Like 1

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

The Argentinian who just finished his stint in Saudi 

Sounds like a perfect choice to keep us up 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Does anyone know anything about Cooper's play style/ tactics? I will be honest, I have never really followed his career. I find it a bit underwhelming but I am unsure on whether that is because I am sold on Corberan. 

Pretty awful.

If it's Cooper, he won't last the season.

Does anyone actually know anything about corberan apart from West Brom playing decent in 1 half of football at our place ? Seems such a random one to me - done well ish with West Brom I suppose but why would he be favourite for our job - does he have a brilliant cv of proven top flight management ? Am I missing something 

40 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Yep it's as ugly a goony looking as the man himself. If that Forest reject takes over, I'll have to consider cancelling my direct debit.

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Yep it's as ugly a goony looking as the man himself. If that Forest reject takes over, I'll have to consider cancelling my direct debit.

This.  I keep seeing people saying we need someone with Prem experience and then mentioning him.

His experience is getting spanked every week.

Wowsa.

• Like 3