Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Again, Enzo had EXPERIENCE with the best manager in the world. 

People saying Cambiasso are advocating appointing someone who, from what I can see, has stood on the touchline 5 times as an assistant for an international side, SIX years ago. With nothing at all since then. Basing it off a rumour that he gave some team talks to Matty James and Paul Konchesky SEVEN years ago. 

That all makes perfect sense but unfortunately you are wasting your time mate because nobody who thinks appointing Cambiasso as our manager is a good idea has any interest whatsoever in logic or reason

Edited by Guest
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Arteta had three years of experience under the best manager in the world. What has Esteban had? 

I'm not suggesting Esteban as manager, I'm just pointing out that a manager can be successful with no prior experience in the role 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Arteta had three years of experience under the best manager in the world. What has Esteban had? 

One season under Pearson 👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What happened with Ruud when he left PSV? I thought he was doing well. Anyone know?

He was doing well and was all set to commit long term to the project, won a cup and came 2nd in the League.

Apparently there was a fall out between him and some backroom staff with Andre Ooijer in particular being mentioned, alongside a "lack of support" at the club - i do wonder what he'd make of Mr Rudkin.