Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

5 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

He left PSV due to lack of backing and he’s gonna join a club on minus points with a management team that lied to the previous manager about finances and ability to sign players. Think he may swerve us . . 

Nuno did.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

What’s Ruud like as a manager. I’m ashamed to say that I haven’t paid much attention to his managerial career.

Me neither … I can’t even remember him being another than Ajax for a season? 

I like the idea of Ruud as much as I do Hetinga. The right sort of football, the PSV/Ajax way. Youth first etc.

Would be an incredible coach for the forwards too! 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Not sure if this has been posted before? Apologies if it has. Name that @StriderHiryu mentioned 

Christ he's only 28 years old, Mark Schwarzer was twice his age when he played for us!

3 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Does anyone know anything about Cooper's play style/ tactics? I will be honest, I have never really followed his career. I find it a bit underwhelming but I am unsure on whether that is because I am sold on Corberan. 

When they beat us, both in the cup and the home league game the following season I thought they’d simply ran over us with drive and pace that we struggled to cope with. 433 played the Liverpool way ( though without the quality) if you like. I would be happy with that style if we can pull it off.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Not sure if this has been posted before? Apologies if it has. Name that @StriderHiryu mentioned 

Assistant to a manager who was an assistant to pep?  Gerremin lol

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, lfu said:

Christ he's only 28 years old, Mark Schwarzer was twice his age when he played for us!

6 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Something really uncomfortable about us hiring a manager who is a month younger than me.

Try being almost forty years older than him!

• Haha 1

RVN wasn't really universally adored at PSV and I don't think the style of football would really be what Top is after. 

He also had significant problems with his dressing room, pretty much the opposite of Enzo.