Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Posted (edited)

Give yourself all a slap and I'll save your pants from needing a double wash in the washing machine. I very much doubt it'll be Jose. We wouldn't be able to afford the wages and he would come to a team that will have around -10 points potentially. 

Neither will it be Poch. Yes, I'm a hoot at parties, so there

Edited by fox_favourite

Just now, los dedos said:

Imagine him ripping into the Premier league every week about FFP  and PSR every press conference.  

Pure box office . 🤣

The buzz around the city would be immense. The freebie players would all want to come. We’d always be in the headlines again. The us against the world mentality would be immense. He was on £6.5m a season at Roma. I actually think he could be talked into it, and he’d enjoy it!

masterstroke. Get it done Top 🤣

• Like 4

Just now, lcfc_forever said:

My head says no way for Mourinho but for the entertainment, emotion and siege mentality…Could you imagine it?!

And imagine how many middle aged women would become fans.

He's a handsome man to a certain demographic. 

34 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That last comment is important. It seems he had some issues with his staff at PSV and would likely be rebuilding his team around him at his next club. He'd have to do that here, there'll be nobody left except Ben Petty.

We really are free fallin.

9 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Oh for the love of all things holy, Nooooooo.

If that ever happened I think I'd seriously have a mini break from football.  I don't think I could stand  W.W.W (Waistcoated. Woke. W@nker ) in our home dug out's managers seat.

I've seen more charisma in a corpse than that incompetent, talent stifling, buffoon.

I guess you're what they call a 'heart on sleeve' type character.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Oh for the love of all things holy, Nooooooo.

If that ever happened I think I'd seriously have a mini break from football.  I don't think I could stand  W.W.W (Waistcoated. Woke. W@nker ) in our home dug out's managers seat.

I've seen more charisma in a corpse than that incompetent, talent stifling, buffoon.

First 3 words of my LinkedIn profile in all fairness

There's nothing more Foxestalk than moaning about managers that wouldn't look at us twice.

It's like fat bald men in the pub saying wuddya about some 21 year old bar maid. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Weller Wing said:

If its Cooper,  things could get ugly

If it’s Cooper I’ll bloody struggle after his love affair with the red filth. I can only think if he fell in love with them he must be a total tosspot although to be fair he did come across pretty well 

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Sounds like BS anyway tbh. No one knew two weeks ago that enzo was going for sure 

Well everyone has been calling out Top and Rudkin for not planning ahead, perhaps they were ahead if the curve on this one.

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

There's nothing more Foxestalk than moaning about managers that wouldn't look at us twice.

It's like fat bald men in the pub saying wuddya about some 21 year old bar maid. 

I know but boy if they did the rogering they’d get 

4 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Always comes back to how much money you offer them though lol

• Haha 1