Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

57 minutes ago, jv1 said:

I’m personally hoping they play him right back in his actual position and he gets up and down the flank like a right back 

Depends on the managers preffered type of fullback, if its a wingback up and down the flank I don't think he has the legs for it anymore

Loving this thread. 

Van Nistelrooy.

complaints about why we haven’t hired the manager despite our current manager still being in place. 
Moyes.

Mourinho.

Someone going into an in-depth analysis of Mourinho for no apparent reason. 
Cooper

Cooper’s face.

Great summer already!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LCGraphix said:

Ruuuuuuud

ruud copy_Original.jpeg

Kind of hope not....

After reading the well put together tactical piece by another poster on here Tac.. something or other ( sorry no offence intended, just the name has slipped my mind)  I'm quite sold on Corberan.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Loving this thread. 

Van Nistelrooy.

complaints about why we haven’t hired the manager despite our current manager still being in place. 
Moyes.

Mourinho.

Someone going into an in-depth analysis of Mourinho for no apparent reason. 
Cooper

Cooper’s face.

Great summer already!

Fuch it, need more out-of-left-field names in there

Let's poach Kevin Muscat from the Chinese Super League

4 minutes ago, lfu said:

I think Fuchs is happy in the states 

2 hours ago, NasPb said:

Just please get in moyes. 

If not, just get in cooper. Need someone who can come in and put in their philosophy ASAP.. No games this year. 

That would be paradise for me if we never played football ever again. Almost all of life's stresses evaporate when Leicester aren't busy dictating the outcome of my mental health.

• Haha 2

On 29/05/2024 at 19:00, Wymsey said:

Perhaps.

Obviously take this with a pinch of salt, but heard that the owner and prospective new manager met in London yesterday and has unofficially agreed to join.

He was the club's first choice, but apparently he changed his mind after initially declining the opportunity a couple of weeks ago.

Source: A former box holder of over 20 years who used to have dealings with the club.

The manager in question is apparently Steve Cooper.

As I said, obviously just take with a pinch of salt..

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

9 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

The manager in question is apparently Steve Cooper.

As I said, obviously just take with a pinch of salt..

Lets hope its the amount of salt to initiate a cardiac arrest. Feking aweful appointement. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, lfu said:

Is he related to the one that coaches in Japan? 

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

In fairness, Jose Mourinho's career goes only one of two directions now really. 

He either retires or he takes increasingly worse jobs until he is just managing mid table and bottom half teams with no chance of European qualification. 

He's done at the highest level. The tactical revolutions brought on across Europe by pioneers like Guardiola and Klopp have completely exposed Mourinho's short comings. 

Even though he seemed to get back a little bit of his old self at Roma, the football they played was largely horrific and could only take them so far at the higher end of the league. 

I'm not being funny when I say I wouldn't want him here. I would much, much rather we take a punt on another up and coming coach a la Enzo. 

Or he goes to Saudi and makes a fortune.

• Like 1

Seriously, why wouldn't some have Cooper?

Obviously the Forest link and a risky football idealism, but he'll have something to prove after his Forest stint plus no compensation to pay for the services.

• Like 2