Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

🎼straight back down straight back down Leicester City playing the Cooper way🎼

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Is the embargo we are currently under extended to non-playing football staff too?

That's not how an embargo works so, basically, no it doesn't. 

We just can't register footballers with the EFL but given our next registration period is for the Premier League that doesn't really matter. Essentially, we aren't really under an embargo now. 

• Like 1

If we do appoint a bag of shit it makes me wonder why Top celebrated so madly when we got promoted and why his comments to the fans were ‘this is a season you shouldn’t of had to of experienced’

If we have no chance of competing then what is the point just for another relegation?

just overspend build a team that should get 50+ points and take a points deduction for next 2 seasons but Atleast still be in the prem at the end of it 

• Like 3

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

Pretty sure he’ll go Brighton anyway 

Mental if they go for him, they normally get it right but if they do appoint him there going to be down there next season maybe they have had there glory days! 

42 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

It was my understanding that cooper was wanted by Brighton , Im kinda confused of where this Leicester city link has come from 

Our badges are the same shape and color

I just hope we get a few rumours, some shocking, some clearly never going to happen. Because if we quietly go about our business then appoint someone out of the blue it’ll be a dull manager search.

I want the drama, the highs and lows, the ridiculous and hilarious stuff this forum comes up with, the ups and downs of random Twitter posts, the detailed analysis of the coaching style of some Austrian 2nd division manager. I want it to be entertaining lol 

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Brighton really scraping the barrel with appointing Cooper.

Could this be the season when we all look at brighton and say “yeah, they were winging it after all” lol 

10 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Mental if they go for him, they normally get it right but if they do appoint him there going to be down there next season maybe they have had there glory days! 

You’d think they go back for potter 

30 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

What Cooper did at Forest in that was a better achievement than anyone we have been linked with (realistically) has achieved. I don't think people realise how good that was. 

To judge him by what he had to put up with from their owner in the Premier League seasons is mad. Kept them up despite it and since he left Nuno managed about 3 points more over the same amount of games.

There is no one on here that despises Forest more than I do but it's not like we haven't had ex Forest come here and become legends. 

Not to mention his success at u17s England level probably eclipses what most have done too. 

I'm not quite sure where this is coming from really. 

The main thing cooper would teach our players is to never sleep with your face against a hot radiator all night.

• Haha 2