Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

19 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Winners: Labour

Seats: 456

Conservatives: 114

Lib Dems 29

SNP 12

Reform 1

Greens 3

Others: 35

I'm not sure the spanking will be THAT comprehensive.  But a spanking it shall be.

Maybe I'm too much of an optimist about the descent of the Tories, or too much of a pessimist about the rise of Reform, but I think Ed Davey will be Leader of the Opposition (despite losing votes) by virtue of our electoral system. :fc:

Labour minority - coalition with the SNP 

stopped following politics about two years ago so no idea really.

I think like me, a lot of 2019 conservative voters are probably a bit tired of them now. 

From what I have seen of Starmer, I have no confidence in him so i’m hoping there is a decent independent candidate to vote for otherwise I will spoil my ballot

• Haha 1

Tens of thousands of tory voters who said even they would vote labour this time... will suddenly find (be told by Murdoch) reasons to vote for the tories again.

• Like 1

The new electoral boundaries make it harder for a labour win (surprise surprise).  They need a swing of about 13% for a majority of 1. 

I'm hoping for a large labour win, but I suspect it might be closer than people think, so I'm going for a majority of 23

Labour landslide with Tories relegated to third party behind the Lib Dems, thanks to the magic of the FPTP they love so much.

One can only d:ream. :ph34r: