Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

17 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

And how do you think things will improve? Perhaps you can elucidate.

The point still getting missed. It isn't about your opinion, which is entirely valid -  just please don't co-opt mine!

I will wait and see what actually happens, rather than make my mind up before the fact.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Daggers said:

Hey Dave, where do the journos get their easy to digest election data so they can make confident predictions about likely winners and losers and seem all bright and stuff?

Here, this is where they go: https://inglesp.github.io/apogee/

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

It hurts when you realise your heroes have you on block 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The stupid **** put his leaflets out in Labour colours and forgot to make it clear that he was an independent.

I mean it says independent on it and does not say Labour.

I'm sure there will be a few who get confused but it's pretty obvious he isn't standing for labour.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The stupid **** put his leaflets out in Labour colours and forgot to make it clear that he was an independent.

Was that the actual leaflet?

30 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Think it's pretty widely understood in North Islington that he isn't standing for Labour. I'm sorry, but you'd have to intergalactically dense not to know or realise that. 

42 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I lived on Fonthill Road for years, about 100 yds from his now "Campaign HQ"

Unless it changed very recently, it's always been this strange "Fashion Centre" for garish hats and wedding dresses. Kinda weird place for a base. I suppose its just office space. 

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

I've seen what the Tories have achieved destroyed in the last fourteen years and I've seen what Labour are hoping to achieve in the long term.

I'll quite happily, proudly take my chances with Labour.

Corbyn cultists desperate for a Labour government to fail so they can say "told you so" because they're only actually any good at saying "told you so" or shouting from the wings of irrelevancy.

One day in power and a Corbyn govt would've shit themselves almost immediately.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Hahah, apart from the huge, highlighted and capitalised INDEPENDENT in the leaflet, I'd assume everyone in his constituency will know he is an independent or must be an ostrich. Second paragraph also clearly states that he is an independent. Weird thing to get angry and sweary about 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Think it's pretty widely understood in North Islington that he isn't standing for Labour. I'm sorry, but you'd have to intergalactically dense not to know or realise that. 

Here's one of his intergalactically dense followers trying to make it clear the Islington North voters that he's no long the Labour candidate:

15 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Hahah, apart from the huge, highlighted and capitalised INDEPENDENT in the leaflet, I'd assume everyone in his constituency will know he is an independent or must be an ostrich. Second paragraph also clearly states that he is an independent. Weird thing to get angry and sweary about 

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Here's one of his intergalactically dense followers trying to make it clear the Islington North voters that he's no long the Labour candidate:

Apologies, only got sweary about it because he's a ****.

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Fvck the sherry drinkers, amirite?

IMG_7712.jpeg

Whisky drinkers uncomfortably close to letting the side down, what the hell are you doing? 

Academic really as I expect this is in reality just an exercise to identify IPA drinkers with a view to them being tracked down and killed

29 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Whisky drinkers uncomfortably close to letting the side down, what the hell are you doing? 

Academic really as I expect this is in reality just an exercise to identify IPA drinkers with a view to them being tracked down and killed

They’ve yet to invent a weapon that can penetrate the wall of smug around an IPA drinker.

39 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

As of the 26th, not remotely fvcking close

IMG_7713.jpeg

Well done to Rishi Sunak for publicly repeating 'p4ki' (using 4 as dunno if it'd get wiped) to highlight and magnify its offensiveness. 

I like Sunak. Or at least i like things about him. He's had an absolute hospital pass of a party (that didn't even want him) thanks to those genuine idiots Truss and Johnson. 

He'll be a loss to front line politics. 

Socially awkward. A little out of step. Politically not that shrewd. But a good chancellor, a fighter, genuine intellect,  and a decent dress sense ,- I like his well tailored suits and shirts! 

36 minutes ago, Daggers said:

They’ve yet to invent a weapon that can penetrate the wall of smug around an IPA drinker.

Because we are better than most people. 

Deal with it you pleb 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

I thought Andrew Bridgen was reform or did he get kicked out of them too? Had a leaflet from him today but he’s independent now. 

Reclaim, Laurence Fox's 'party'