Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I am now at the “Old Trafford and Wes Morgan has equalised: Leicester hit back - like champions” stage of the election.

THIS. IS. HAPPENING.

I'm still at "Claudio Ranieri promises to take Leicester players for pizza if they keep a clean sheet". The jump to Andrea Bocelli singing Nessun Dorma at the King Power is going to be quite something at 4am on Friday.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

I'm still at "Claudio Ranieri promises to take Leicester players for pizza if they keep a clean sheet". The jump to Andrea Bocelli singing Nessun Dorma at the King Power is going to be quite something at 4am on Friday.

lol

That was back in the October. At the very least you should be at the “Vardy’s rounded Mannone in the last minute to make it 2-0 at Sunderland and Claudio’s crying” stage by now. 

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

lol

That was back in the October. At the very least you should be at the “Vardy’s rounded Mannone in the last minute to make it 2-0 at Sunderland and Claudio’s crying” stage by now. 

I'm at the 'if you're just joining us Huth is on a hatrick and Leicester are 3-0 up at Man City'. 

I think by tomorrow I'll get to that Sunderland game. 

Then Thursday as the day goes on I'll get to Morgan scoring. 

Friday morning as Sunderland or Hartlepool or whichever shit hole declares first, I'll be at Hazard curling one in stage. 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'm at the 'if you're just joining us Huth is on a hatrick and Leicester are 3-0 up at Man City'. 

I think by tomorrow I'll get to that Sunderland game. 

Then Thursday as the day goes on I'll get to Morgan scoring. 

Friday morning as Sunderland or Hartlepool or whichever shit hole declares first, I'll be at Hazard curling one in stage. 

This is such a niche metric for understanding an election.

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Haha 1

I'm currently finding it odd to be cheering on Chelsea when I turn the TV on later. I'm going out to buy snacks, pizza and a fvcking shitload of alcohol.

7 minutes ago, Guesty said:

Worth noting this Survation guy says these are the ranges it could be for each party. So it might not be as close.

Of course, it could be closer.

The astonishing thing here, is that in 1997 Blair won 146 new seats. Starmer needs to win 121 seats just get past the post. The fact that he could (or at least is being predicted to as a 'high' projection), be about to win 300 new seats is utterly incredible.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Heathrow fox said:

What an unusual situation we find ourselves in.Labour may well get a super majority based on one of the lowest turnouts in history.I have heard it mentioned that they might even get less votes nationally than Corbyn in 2019.Very unlikely but how hilarious would that be???
The difference between Blair 97 and Starmer 24 is night and day.It felt like the whole country was united in getting Blair into power.Such a huge feeling of positivity swept the nation on that glorious sunny Friday when he was confirmed the new PM.

The pressure is going to be on Starmer from the get go.No wonder he’s keeping his gob shut.

The Tories' repeated misuse of this phrase - and the repeated misuse of it by political journalists who ought to know better if they were truly qualified to do their jobs - is about the worst thing to happen in this campaign.

There is no such thing in our system.

• Like 4