Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

58 minutes ago, The Quick Brown Fox said:

Busiest I've seen at a polling station, in the last few elections. Unless I just got there at the wrong time 

Blaby?

Queuing out the door.

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Just got back from my polling station with my dog was pretty good but forgot my id so couldn’t vote. 

Couldn’t your dog vouch for you?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Still to switch to a limited company with no leader election mechanism that could just slot anyone into the role, currently led by the man most responsible for the most horrific piece of self harm a country has ever inflicted on itself. 

I mean by all means be disenfranchised with the main two parties but it's still no excuse to vote reform

100% it is

Both 2 cheeks of the same arse.  Sunak just making way for starmer is like change of middle management. Labour haven't represented any "working class" people for years. Tories are just running this country into the ground at a slower rate then what labour will do.

The 2 party system need a good kick up the backside and voting reform is a good start. Lib dems and greens are just essentially a cuck in the political relationship.

Edited by SlaneyLCFC
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Think they won’t win as many as the polls are suggesting. 

I had to queue 15 mins to vote so maybe there will be a higher turn out.

Higher turnout tends to be bad news for incumbent governments. 

22 minutes ago, SlaneyLCFC said:

100% it is

Both 2 cheeks of the same arse.  Sunak just making way for starmer is like change of middle management. Labour haven't represented any "working class" people for years. Tories are just running this country into the ground at a slower rate then what labour will do.

The 2 party system need a good kick up the backside and voting reform is a good start. Lib dems and greens are just essentially a cuck in the political relationship.

Vote Green, Lib Dem, an independent but not these charlatans.

• Like 3