Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

Just now, Col city fan said:

Eh? I’ve never mentioned the SNP or the Lib that I can recollect?

Genuinely don’t know how ‘ the share’ thing works

You did mention the Lib Dems.

The SNP have spent years getting 3% of the vote but winning many more seats than a Liberal Democrat party who gain many more votes. That's all that's happening here, the Reform vote is more spread out across the country than the Lib Dem vote, the Lib Dem support is concentrated in a smaller number of constituencies, so under First Past The Post they win more constituencies despite having less overall national support. There's no way you don't already know and understand that.

33 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

HAZARD HAS EQUALIZED

Premier League champions 2016. The amazing......LEICESTER CITY!

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

You did mention the Lib Dems.

The SNP have spent years getting 3% of the vote but winning many more seats than a Liberal Democrat party who gain many more votes. That's all that's happening here, the Reform vote is more spread out across the country than the Lib Dem vote, the Lib Dem support is concentrated in a smaller number of constituencies, so under First Past The Post they win more constituencies despite having less overall national support. There's no way you don't already know and understand that.

I’ll accept your apology now Mark 

Don’t worry 👍 

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Gary Eatfood said:

Has anyone on here ever taken an exit poll?

No, never have (Leics South, previously Blaby)

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Perhaps if they weren't full of idiots they'd perhaps keep people like Stewart and actually not do this shit

I know his voting record is a bit dodgy but I've got a lot of time for Rory Stewart. 

Shame he's got no intention of going back into politics and clearly enjoys his new gig.

Knew it was this tight, been getting this message all day, and honestly will spit fire on local Greens who couldn’t hold their nose to dump Hollobone. He’s been a woeful, divisive, cvnt of an MP. I’ll rage if he gets in again. 

IMG_7241.jpeg