Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

2 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

13 seats for reform is wild as well 

Great to see 👍 

They need to kick on from here if the projection is right for when the next election comes about. 

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

GB News haven’t got this wrong. It’s part of their make believe broadcasting to settle their naive viewers. It’s fine, it’s fine. 

F**k, only night in my life I was going tune in to that cesspit and I forgot. 

10 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

No ad-breaks, all star cast...

But they also have Nadine ****ing Dories and Kwasi Kwarteng :nigel:

I hope they’re not letting Kwarteng do the mathematics as the results come in, the percentages will add up to 110.

Think they should get Rachel Riley to do it instead.

• Haha 2

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, SlaneyLCFC said:

Great to see 👍 

They need to kick on from here if the projection is right for when the next election comes about. 

Dont think it’ll happen. The Tories will regroup and will get Farage into the fold I suspect. They’ll know it’s the only way they’ll have a chance next time unless Labour fook it all up in four years 

Guest Col city fan
4 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

Me neither. All my family and friends vote and they haven't either.

Don’t even know how it works mate? I’m assuming you just get asked as you leave the polling station?

Interestingly, when I went to vote earlier, there were no party reps at the polling station. Like they knew it was a done deal.

Waiting to see what happens to Leicester South.. traditionally VERY blue 

Just now, MPH said:

It will take the Conservatives a decade to recover from this…

IMG_0127.jpeg

They also said after 2019 we were in for a decade of Boris. Wouldn't could any chickens. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Don’t even know how it works mate? I’m assuming you just get asked as you leave the polling station?

Interestingly, when I went to vote earlier, there were no party reps at the polling station. Like they knew it was a done deal.

Thing you mean South Leicestershire?

Currently showing too close to call.

9 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Thought someone here had heard from someone who knew someone that knew someone that the exit poll suggested a Tory win? 

Screenshot_20240704_222953_Chrome~2.jpg

I went to check as well and was surprised at how certain it seemed after what was suggested 

Just now, StanSP said:

Jeremy Hunt could lose. First ever serving Chancellor to lose his seat. 

Screenshot_20240704-223804.thumb.png.f7d060f92f9e0b02c0b1e7d738ff1181.png

Decent man. 

The Tory blue rinse brigade chose absolute filth like Johnson, Braverman, Truss, Baker, Bridgen etc al

And booted out the talent like Stewart, Guake, Grieve and to an extent Sunak (despite his Brexit bollox)  who only got the top job in spite of the blue rinse, not because of them 

Just now, Col city fan said:

Works exactly like that. Apparently, the polling is extensive.

I was the only one there aside from the volunteers in South Wigston polling station. Hardly surprising. Looks like South Leics. and Harborough will remain blue.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Don’t even know how it works mate? I’m assuming you just get asked as you leave the polling station

I thought it was this too but only learnt earlier today it's a big misconception! 

Turns out IPSOS go to potential marginal seats and polling stations within those, and they have 'secondary' secret ballots for people to fill out. They then use their algorithms and forecast projections to bring out the exit polls. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SlaneyLCFC said:

Great to see 👍 

Reform will slowly implode as there’s far too many racist nutcases in the party. 

8 minutes ago, ScotFox1 said:

More interestingly true Blue Hinckley and Bosworth predicting a Lib Dem gain!!

Bonkers!!

Hinckley’s always had a strong Lib Dem base at local level tbf

The councils been Lib Dem in the past they just never cut through at the generals