Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Depends how good they are as a local constituency MP, this matters to a lot of people I think.

as someone in said constituency she's awful as a local MP and everyone hates her, they just automatically vote conservative 

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Find that Reform figure very concerning. More concerning how popular they seem with younger voters. 

Years of not funding education properly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

A negative of this system would be single issue parties and radical parties being able to get seats. Even joke/ mock parties would get seats in this social media meme age. It would be wild and much worse imo. 

a cynic would say that joke parties already get like 600 seats between them 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Find that Reform figure very concerning. More concerning how popular they seem with younger voters. 

I’ve only seen angry old farts voting for them , some I work with unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Depends how good they are as a local constituency MP, this matters to a lot of people I think.

My partner is from Thetford, says she’s utter crap but Tories could literally put up a bollard for the seat and it would win. 

The stories from the exit polls is that Tories have been trashed in areas where there is a high mortgage take up. 

truss area isn’t one of them basically 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, westernpark said:

It’s scary stuff but I hope that sky news poll is correct.

Hold on though.. Labour are a nice, clean party whereas the Tories have Boris and are full of sleaze etc..

😉

It’s difficult to get worse than Vaz. Let’s hope he gets binned off 

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, grth2004 said:

I’ve only seen angry old farts voting for them , some I work with unfortunately. 

Nah. Lots of younger people voting Reform 

4 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Seen so many who I consider good lads falling for their fascist bollocks.

A generation who've grown up on simple answers to complex questions and think that's what politics is.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Hold on though.. Labour are a nice, clean party whereas the Tories have Boris and are full of sleaze etc..

😉

He’s no longer a Labour MP

Guest Col city fan

So what are Labour going to change quickly guys?

NHS waiting lists? Tighter control on Borders or Law and Order

@StanSP what’s your verdict?

Just now, Col city fan said:

😉

I’m only interested in Vaz here but Sunak and some of his mates are well above him. I can’t stand him and it makes me sad that people are willing to give him a second chance. 
I don’t like Sunak either…

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Farage be lucky to last two years he will get bored. His chance to make money as a PM significantly reduces 

Just gotta hope he finally gets subjected to the same scrutiny rightly given to any other elected official now.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, CosbehFox said:

He’s no longer a Labour MP

Ah, so that makes it all ok for Labour then..

😂

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, grth2004 said:

Theres been loads of young people voting for them. I think some people must live in a bubble to be surprised that theyve got so many seats. Theres a lot of pissed off voters who wont vote Labour

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Seen so many who I consider good lads falling for their fascist bollocks.

A generation who've grown up on simple answers to complex questions and think that's what politics is.

Know of a number of lads I’ve spoken to who have voted for them based on Farage being a bit of a cartoon and “funny”. When pressed on what they like about their policy, they pretty much just tell you what’s wrong with everyone else’s. 

• Sad 1