Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

Guest Col city fan
Just now, StanSP said:

Yes, I'm a voter. Not a lawmaker or policy maker. 

It's like me asking you if Badenoch or Braverman, or whichever Tory they shove to the front of the pack, got into power what are they going to do first? You wouldn't know would you? 

Tbh with the strength and voracity you’ve taken to this and the other thread, I’m surprised you don’t know more about the manifesto and what the immediate pledges are.

Although, then again perhaps I’m not..

12 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Theres been loads of young people voting for them. I think some people must live in a bubble to be surprised that theyve got so many seats. Theres a lot of pissed off voters who wont vote Labour

Imagine it is lots of people tired of the same old pathetic buzzwords thrown at them by the left leaning commie types and are tired of the uniparty promising the same shit year after year and seeing nothing change....

"Nazi" and "far-right" being trotted out for anyone voting Reform. Few on here already at it!lol

zzzzzzz🤡🌎

Just now, Col city fan said:

Tbh with the strength and voracity you’ve taken to this and the other thread, I’m surprised you don’t know more about the manifesto and what the immediate pledges are.

Although, then again perhaps I’m not..

What are you getting at here? 

If you want to say something actually say it. Instead of flirting around the subject. 

You like to categorise and label by the sounds of it. Lots of presumption your end. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Vince Cable, Anne Widdicome - good times.

Maybe rose tinted specs but MP's seemed better back in the day...

lol

A truly nasty woman with despicable views. It’s why she’s clinging on to any kind of relevancy with an outfit that’s befitting of her despicable views. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Theres been loads of young people voting for them. I think some people must live in a bubble to be surprised that theyve got so many seats. Theres a lot of pissed off voters who wont vote Labour

Look - Farage is a very good public speaker - and his campaign was fun, had a buzz about it.

His message also hits deeply into young people’s concerns in particular areas.

Also - those Minecraft videos - which he didn’t even do - massive! 

Guest Col city fan

You can see what this election is going to actually be about. The Tories became unelectable, but people haven’t voted Labour particularly because they believe in Starmer. 
And Reform is probably kick-starting its popularity. It’ll be interesting to see whether the Tories and Reform do form some sort of coalition. 
This doesn’t look like people voting Labour because they believe in Labour. But that they are a. Sick of Westminster and ya-boo politics and b. Couldn’t vote Tory.

Farage hates pretty much everyone who's voted for him. 

Only bunch with less self respect than people voting Tory after the 14 years of hell they've inflicted. 

He'll **** off again when he gets bored. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, westernpark said:

He’s a solicitor now, fair play to him. 

Oh s**t!
About that allegation of mine, I’m sure he didn’t spoil his paper, never has done and never will do, retraction, retraction….:facepalm:

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What are you getting at here? 

If you want to say something actually say it. Instead of flirting around the subject. 

You like to categorise and label by the sounds of it. Lots of presumption your end. 

I thought I had!

Youve banged on about Labour for yonks, and put up soppy pictures etc without really knowing what they actually stand for!

I asked you a direct question and you said you didn’t know? What are the party’s immediate pledges?!

4 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

lol

A truly nasty woman with despicable views. It’s why she’s clinging on to any kind of relevancy with an outfit that’s befitting of her despicable views. 

Fit as fvck though

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Izzy said:

Fit as fvck though

Bet she’s dirty too

👍

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Oh s**t!
About that allegation of mine, I’m sure he didn’t spoil his paper, never has done and never will do, retraction, retraction….:facepalm:

I was 11/12 when played for us and I very badly edited his Wikipedia at the time, to something rather defamatory about his football skills, so I wouldn’t worry!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I thought I had!

Youve banged on about Labour for yonks, and put up soppy pictures etc without really knowing what they actually stand for!

I asked you a direct question and you said you didn’t know? What are the party’s immediate pledges?!

Oh look, you've changed the goalposts again. 

You asked me 'what my verdict' was. Not what Labour's pledges actually were. 

You've called me a 'staunch Labour voter'. You don't know me. You have no idea of my voting history. Yeah I post a lot in here but whoever I was voting for, if it means Tories being done for then I'm all for it. For what it's worth, I've voted Lib Dem in the past because at one point where I lived back then they were the best option to get the Tories out. So no, don't call me a staunch Labour voter and act like you know what I stand for or who I back. 

I'm not going to assume how clever or intelligent you are but I think you have the ability to use Google. If not, here are what Labour stand for: https://labour.org.uk/updates/stories/labours-first-steps-for-change/

• Like 1