Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What are you getting at here? 

If you want to say something actually say it. Instead of flirting around the subject. 

You like to categorise and label by the sounds of it. Lots of presumption your end. 

C’mon Stan

I can tell you exactly what Keir is going to have for lunch tomorrow, I know who will be serving it and I know who will be tugging him off under the table - why the hell can’t you give Col an itemised rundown of all the daily meetings and actions for the next seven months?

You’re a rubbish Labour Stan, Stan

• Haha 3

Labour increased their votes and vote share in Sunderland with a lower turnout/overall number of voters. Reform have clearly taken votes from the Tories there and not Labour.

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Oh look, you've changed the goalposts again. 

You asked me 'what my verdict' was. Not what Labour's pledges actually were. 

You've called me a 'staunch Labour voter'. You don't know me. You have no idea of my voting history. Yeah I post a lot in here but whoever I was voting for, if it means Tories being done for then I'm all for it. For what it's worth, I've voted Lib Dem in the past because at one point where I lived back then they were the best option to get the Tories out. So no, don't call me a staunch Labour voter and act like you know what I stand for or who I back. 

I'm not going to assume how clever or intelligent you are but I think you have the ability to use Google. If not, here are what Labour stand for: https://labour.org.uk/updates/stories/labours-first-steps-for-change/

Oh Stan…

🤦‍♀️

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

What the **** is the Blyth returning officer wearing! I assume it’s ceremonial 😂

Looks like what the High Sheriff of the town wears. 

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

C’mon Stan

I can tell you exactly what Keir is going to have for lunch tomorrow, I know who will be serving it and I know who will be tugging him off under the table - why the hell can’t you give Col an itemised rundown of all the daily meetings and actions for the next seven months?

You’re a rubbish Labour Stan, Stan

😂👍

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

What the **** is the Blyth returning officer wearing! I assume it’s ceremonial 😂

😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Labour increased their votes and vote share in Sunderland with a lower turnout/overall number of voters. Reform have clearly taken votes from the Tories there and not Labour.

Again in Blyth, lower turnout, increased Labour vote, Reform taking votes from Tories not Labour.

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Blyth in 

Labour win. 20k compared to Reform's 10k.

Tories were at around 6k too meaning the combined wasn’t enough - but Lavery is a well known Labour candidate.

That said - 8% swing to Reform from Labour 😳

Guest Col city fan
Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Tories were at around 6k too meaning the combined wasn’t enough - but Lavery is a well known Labour candidate.

That said - 8% swing to Reform from Labour 😳

Again, it’s becoming clear that Reform are off and running.