Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

8 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Flake in that? 

Or you gone hardcore with a Kaluah and Baileys? 

Real men use Tia Maria

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Her face lol lol

As if she thinks that's sexist too. Idiot. 

He went on to butt in and correct her when she said “less” and he pointed out it should’ve been “fewer”.

Honestly made me hard. 

• Haha 2

Just now, StanSP said:

My brain hurts listening to her. 

I was looking forward to channel 4's coverage. Her talking over people has already made me start moving around to other channels. Acts like it's nothing to do with her; when lazy grifters like her are why they've just lost a landslide election.

Just now, The Quick Brown Fox said:

When are results expected?

Throughout the night, things usually speed up around 2am

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Daggers said:

What a surprise, there’s a fvckton (yes that’s an SI unit of measure) of thick racists in the country - a product of 14yrs of division and underfunding. 

I think you need to understand that there are some parts of the country (mainly in the North) where the balance of immigration changed almost overnight - in such a distinct proportion to the local population that it created divided areas and not very nice community tensions.

So don’t just tarnish people as racists - it’s a label that helps nothing within the immigration debate and not only entrenches existing opinion - it actually firms wavering opinion on the issue.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
12 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Before you call me a racist, I’m probably more liberal than you are when it comes to immigration and I didn’t vote reform but that comment is utter nonsense. Racism and a concern over immigration are not the same thing.  

Yes but don’t forget you aren’t meant to say that on here.. being concerned about immigration automatically makes you racist! Don’t forget that. 
🤐 

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I think you need to understand that there are some parts of the country (mainly in the North) where the balance of immigration changed almost overnight - in such a distinct proportion to the local population that it created divided areas and not very nice community tensions.

So don’t just tarnish people as racists - it’s a label that helps nothing within the immigration debate and not only entrenches existing opinion - it actually firms wavering opinion on the issue.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the post I gave some moments ago. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Let them burn. 

Again Stan! Christ, what hostility!

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

What do you expect from a city that idolised Lee Cattermole for 11 years. 

Having lived up that way, it’s grim up there - but the locals are proud people and a lot of them have a great resentment towards Labour.