Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

Just now, izzymuzzet said:

I had a feeling something was going on in Leicester East but Leicester South has come completely out the blue. Anyone here got any info on what's gone on?

Think it's a pro-Gaza independent. 

• Like 2

Just now, izzymuzzet said:

I had a feeling something was going on in Leicester East but Leicester South has come completely out the blue. Anyone here got any info on what's gone on?

I saw a clip of him being heckled / challenged down the street earlier this week, but have no idea if the wider situation? 

4 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Whoa Jeremy Corbyn, you Corbyn,  they can say what you like about him, but at least he's got principles he sticks to and doesn't lie through his teeth like others

Just don't ask him whether Hamas are terrorists or anything.

Fvcksake.

Giving that twat some credence. We'll have to listen to even more of his shite now

Stamer lost 18,000 votes compared to 2019 and overall labour look to be 4% lower than under Corbyn.

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

How long will it be until global warming dunks Clacton into the sea?

I've got all for cooker burners on and I'm spraying deodorant in the garden

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

I'm Leicester South. People generally quite fed up with Ashworth here in places and saw it as a free hit (being as the Tories were never going to get in) to vote for who they wanted. Shockat has picked up the Gaza vote, he's built massive momentum over last few weeks and Ashworth definitely took his eye off the ball. 

I'm not happy with the result, but it is what it is.

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

So we as a city, at the precise moment we so sorely need a bit of joined-up thinking and co-operation with a sympathetic incoming government, instead choose to self-immolate based on something happening thousands of miles away.

We deserve absolutely everything we get. Leicester is going to rot over the next 5 years.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

So we as a city, at the precise moment we so sorely need a bit of joined-up thinking and co-operation with a sympathetic incoming government, instead choose to self-immolate based on something happening thousands of miles away.

We deserve absolutely everything we get. Leicester is going to rot over the next 5 years.

Absolutely sickening.

It's terrible what's happening in Gaza but the situation in other countries where we have no control over shouldn't be affecting politics in this country. Its about what's happening in this country that matters.  We can't control what happens in other countries. If people want to protest then protest but to waste your vote on something not in this countries control is absolutely pathetic.

• Like 2

Just now, SecretPro said:

Leicester East too. ****ed by two massive twats in Vaz and Webb

Unfortunately, I don’t think Labour did enough in Leicester East. But what has happened in Leicester South should make the country very worried.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxy boxing said:

It's terrible what's happening in Gaza but the situation in other countries where we have no control over shouldn't be affecting politics in this country. Its about what's happening in this country that matters.  We can't control what happens in other countries. If people want to protest then protest but to waste your vote on something not in this countries control is absolutely pathetic.

Britain sells arms to Israel and Labour has said that it is ok for the Israeli govt to commit genocide so that tends to put people off voting for them

Posted (edited)
Just now, FoxyPV said:

Britain sells arms to Israel and Labour has said that it is ok for the Israeli govt to commit genocide so that tends to put people off voting for them

It’s not a salient issue. I don’t agree with the term genocide(I don’t agree with Israel’s current response) But then if others think the same as you, it’s a worry because it’s clearly more important.

Edited by westernpark
Explaining point.