Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

8 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

It's terrible what's happening in Gaza but the situation in other countries where we have no control over shouldn't be affecting politics in this country. Its about what's happening in this country that matters.  We can't control what happens in other countries. If people want to protest then protest but to waste your vote on something not in this countries control is absolutely pathetic.

But for me on principal I can’t support someone who would be complicit in genocide and I believe a labour government would be. They won’t stop arm sales so I want nothing to do with that.

I'm just going to pretend there's a void where Leicester is and look at the rest of the country, because it's a very fun night for political anoraks.

The SNP seems to be collapsing for starters. :thumbup:
Tory Chairman holds on by 20 votes :nigel:

6 minutes ago, westernpark said:

It’s not a salient issue. I don’t agree with the term genocide(I don’t agree with Israel’s current response) But then if others think the same as you, it’s a worry because it’s clearly more important.

The UN and other bodies have called it genocide

Just now, foxy boxing said:

GB news will absolutely love Farage,  30p Lee and Tice elected. They will all be cum#£ng in their pants.

Rupert Lowe too.

12 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Unfortunately, I don’t think Labour did enough in Leicester East. But what has happened in Leicester South should make the country very worried.

Would more Independent not have gone down that route if it meant they could win a seat ?

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

Why isn’t the same scrutiny on Saudi with Yemen? 
Regarding this country. 

It certainly should be. Genocide is genocide. I think how openly both parties back Israel is different to Saudi. Saudi arms sales need to stop too 

Just now, peach0000 said:

It certainly should be. Genocide is genocide. I think how openly both parties back Israel is different to Saudi. Saudi arms sales need to stop too 

It shouldn’t be the most salient issue in a constituency in this country. 

• Like 1

Just now, westernpark said:

It shouldn’t be the most salient issue in a constituency in this country. 

I agree but it can be a reason why you don’t vote for someone is my point. I wouldn’t want to vote for someone who will use their power to facilitate genocide. No matter where it is in the world. Then you have to look at other candidates from there 

• Like 1

Just now, Super_horns said:

Not in terms of votes and percentage of it though apparently?

Doesn't matter unless there's a change in voting system.

Pretty sure this is the watershed moment where a serious national conversation and change in public opinion in PR's favour occurs. The overall picture is so messy that you can no longer say with a straight face that FPTP returns the "Strong and Stable" governments the Maybot used to go on about.

• Like 1