Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I agree but it can be a reason why you don’t vote for someone is my point. I wouldn’t want to vote for someone who will use their power to facilitate genocide. No matter where it is in the world. Then you have to look at other candidates from there 

It depends if you define it as Genocide but I realise that discussion will derail this topic. It’s a surprise and I take your points on board!

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

It depends if you define it as Genocide but I realise that discussion will derail this topic. It’s a surprise and I take your points on board!

A whole other discussion and I think you know my feelings on it. But yes I do understand your point about other issues being important 

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

A whole other discussion and I think you know my feelings on it. But yes I do understand your point about other issues being important 

As someone whose family has hosted Palestinian children on exchanges within this city, Mr Ashworth was incredibly kind and generous with his time, trying to understand the issue. He was sympathetic and that’s what makes me sad about this.

Posted (edited)

Sky are basically saying the D-Day moment cost Penny her seat in a constituency heavily linked to the Navy. Justice.

If there's one thing Labour have absolutely nailed this campaign, it has been to clearly show military-linked areas that they've changed from Corbyn's era. But that loss was entirely self-inflicted by the moron who, thank f**k, will be turfed out of No. 10 in about an hour's time.

Edited by OntarioFox

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

As someone whose family has hosted Palestinian children on exchanges within this city, Mr Ashworth was incredibly kind and generous with his time, trying to understand the issue. He was sympathetic and that’s what makes me sad about this.

I’ve actually had very good personal dealings with the guy. My views are not about him personally. As a young student I needed work experience. My university mp ignored me. My local MP from my family home (Edward Garnier - Ex Harborough mp) ignored me. I contacted all the Leicester mps. Jonathan Ashworth was the only one to reply and offered me 4 weeks of work experience. I ended up declining for another offer but it was never lost on me his response and kindness.

22 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Labour have already surpassed their 2019 result. Someone should remind Jeremy that the's a ****.

20 minutes later, Labour have now surpassed their 2017 result. Again, remind Jeremy that he's a ****.

Not looking forward to the yearly namecalling from the Scouse fans after we play Liverpool now that we actually have a Tory MP. I went to school with this girl and she was thick as bricks, cannot ****ing believe that in an election where the tories get battered the only seat they gain was mine.