Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

4 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

So...

You're saying I left my front door key with an ex-con?

If you insist on going to those suburban keys-in-the-bowl parties then that’s the risk you take

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Well that was a Tory that didn't keep his gob shut, so you can stop complaining about Labour and the note now can't you.

So, you admit there was a note? Well done!!

11 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

There's always a note. Feel like this is going round in circles.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Everybody knows there was a note, just the same as there has been with every government before and since, I'm really not sure what your point is?

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

Everybody knows there was a note, just the same as there has been with every government before and since, I'm really not sure what your point is?

I'm not going to reiterate my point again.

All you have to do is look at my original post on this topic, that's all and that will explain everything.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

There's always a note with a little joke on it. It's a thing that they do. Only this time the Tories went public with it and tried to convince morons that it actually meant something when it was actually a normal thing.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

All you have to do is look at my original post on this topic, that's all and that will explain everything.

So you bang on about there being a note, so you're told there's always a note, it's an in joke and the tories made it public that time for the first time ever in an attempt to stick the knife in Labour. You then say well if politicians kept their gobs shut and did the job there'd be nothing to bang on about, so you're told it was a Tory that didn't keep his gob shut, and you go back to banging on about the note. I don't get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Oh dear, I see Reeves, the new Chancellor, is already saying "there's not a huge amount of money there" and that's in her first day in Office!!

14 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Nope, still don't understand your point?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

It's my misfortune that you are unable to make a coherent point? Ok  lol

No, a point either you don't want to see nor understand. Now I can't help any more so I suggest you trawl back to my original post and read it.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

No, a point either you don't want to see nor understand. Now I can't help any more so I suggest you trawl back to my original post and read it.

You’re literally arguing with someone who traditionally votes for the same party. Have a word with your daft self 😂

Edited by Daggers
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

... have you ever noticed that England/GB only have significant sporting success under a Labour government?

(This may or may not be true)

Voiceover: it’s true (for the male football team)

11 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

... have you ever noticed that England/GB only have significant sporting success under a Labour government?

(This may or may not be true)

New Labour years were pretty crap