Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh my god.

The biggest thing if they get destroyed will be who is left to pick from in terms of their next leader from their puddle. What if their high profile figures who have been tipped to be the next leader such as Braverman, Badenoch, Mordant etc. have all lost their seats? 

4 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

The biggest thing if they get destroyed will be who is left to pick from in terms of their next leader from their puddle. What if their high profile figures who have been tipped to be the next leader such as Braverman, Badenoch, Mordant etc. have all lost their seats? 

Then they turn to someone used to disaster?

IMG_6762.jpeg

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is happening. 

Three things I take from this:

1. These guys were pretty much bang on at this stage of the 2019 campaign. 

2. Sunak only holds his seat by 3%. Green and Lib Dem voters in that constituency you know what you need to do.

3. Davey just needs to visit a couple more water parks and he could find himself leader of the opposition.

Oh my.

30 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Also, Reform winning 0 seats after having an entire TV station setup to champion their type of politics and them having been given so many slots on mainstream media outlets would be ****ing hilarious. 

They're a joke

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

They're a joke

A right wing idiot vote stealing joke though so keep it on the down-low for a couple of months :schmike:

54 minutes ago, LVFox said:

I just cannot comprehensively believe that is anywhere near accurate.

But imagine the impact to UK politics if it was!

Ofc it’s not accurate lol. There’s no way tories are only getting 66 seats and reform 0. We’re as lazy and stupid as the yanks, large parts of this election will be played out on ‘stop the boats’ as there’s will be on ‘build the wall’ 

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

Costa.

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

That would leave them to probably choose from either Braverman, Hunt, Shapps, the return of Truss or probably someone barely anyone has heard of to choose from as leader. 

I think shapps would lose his seat if things weren’t as bad as that poll

10 hours ago, Rain King said:

Despise him. Come out and backed the National Service today too. Just like he backed Johnson and Truss and Cummings.

The problem they have, and frankly I don’t really care, is that they  purged the parliamentary party of any moderates in 2019. 

Whoever gets the job is going to be as batshit crazy as their recent predecessors.

They really only have the option to continue down the road they’re on, to have any form of reset from such a low base is going to take a long time.

Labour’s biggest opposition won’t come from the other side of the house but the Tory dominated media and the trolls and bots  on social media churning out their crap until enough are taken in. 

• Like 2