Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

9 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Take a shot every time you hear the word 'plan'

8 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

I'm already dead.

I've just tuned in, literally within the last minute, and Sunak mentioned 'clear plan' within seconds. 

12 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Would hope this generation isn’t as sensitive and a massive snowflake like @David Hankey and faces up to their responsibilities instead of blaming others. We still have time. Starting on July 4 by delivering a historic and unanimous rejection of the status quo 

Name calling always wins the argument.

• Thanks 1

Can you really blame me for not voting for either of these pillocks? We need radical change in this country and we're not even hearing any policies from them, let alone a bold vision backed up with substantial policies. I despair, I really do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

This is already chaos. She’s lost control early lol

I really, really dislike Starmer and how he speaks. 

I actually don’t mind Sunak but he’s leading a broken team that can’t continue like it has.

I’ve no idea what his answer is. 

I don’t think either of these two should

I wouldn't give either of them house room tbh. Neither are inspiring leaders IMO

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

You've just got used to bumbling idiots being in charge

I agree on Truss and Johnson. I disliked both of them and wouldn’t vote for them. Sinks speaks like a barrister and is basically a fake Tory isn’t he? 

I actually don’t mind Sunak though. I’m just not convinced he believes in what he’s saying. 

Just now, BenTheFox said:

Can you really blame me for not voting for either of these pillocks? We need radical change in this country and we're not even hearing any policies from them, let alone a bold vision backed up with substantial policies. I despair, I really do. 

You aren't going to get that during this though, it's meant to be short quick replies and they'll both just try and get the best tagline and soundbite

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

Always a good sign for the PM’s chances when the audience are laughing at him.

They just applauded him lol

Posted (edited)

What a weird thing to lie about. Obviously you'd use private health care, Kier. You're a millionaire. If your immediate family is in serious need of healthcare there's absolutely no chance that anybody in your position would sit and wait for the NHS like us.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 2

Can we just have some polices bullet pointed by someone on the following:

NHS

Defence

Carbon / environmental changes

Energy & Water policy / pricing

Asylum / Migration

Social care

Employment

Funding for bloody potholes / British roads

Minimum wage

Education

Taxes

We can then make a bloody informed guess, rather than these two bickering. 

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Sunak needs to stop butting in.  

I'm surprised Starmer hasn't gone over and nutted him tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

It's a one hour debate where they talk about topics for about 5 minutes top. If you want to find out about their policies and plans then read their manifesto and look at their voting record, this isn't a format that lends itself to substantiated policies. Who do you intend to vote for, and what are their substantial policies?

Edited by Mark_w
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, foxy boxing said:

Two privileged out of touch idiots debating each other, how does this help or interest anyone.

Can’t work out how anyone could vote for either of them.