Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

57 minutes ago, LVFox said:

The only thing I can slightly think of is Gordon Brown's "Bigoted woman" episode, and this is far worse, mainly as it cuts to the heart of the voting core of the Conservatives.

IMO a true comment said in private and released to the world by a media organisation that knew it had breached accepted norms isn’t really a gaff. It was certainly a defining moment, like Kinnock falling in the sea and Ed eating, but it was no gaff. 

Sunak demonstrated clear ineptitude with following the advice he’d been given. As well as losing the election he can forget about future appearances at party conference - that was a gaff. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, reporterpenguin said:

That’s very impressive how he’s actually managed to make a bad situation worse.

I don’t remember a worse interview during an election campaign. 

This is truly incredible. 

Blow not understanding patriotism - he doesn’t understand how to be human. 

Truly incredible interview. 

lol

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

The only thing I can slightly think of is Gordon Brown's "Bigoted woman" episode, and this is far worse, mainly as it cuts to the heart of the voting core of the Conservatives.

It still bugs me to this day that his response to the question "These Eastern Europeans, where are they all coming from?" wasn't just "Eastern Europe"

3 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

GPdACRRaIAA5KTM?format=jpg&name=medium

Cameron standing in for Rishi after he buggered off home.. Shame Cameron looks like a pissed uncle at a wedding lol

Macron and Schulz did their best to get matching suits, Cameron didn’t even try! 

At this point, all these silly own goals he is making are starting to look like they are more on purpose and he is either to thick to spot them or he is going with it so he can leave. He will have lost a heck of a lot of the right wing and nationalist vote with this one, if not all of the nationalist vote. Farage is probably somewhere right now fobbing himself silly with excitement whilst organising himself another milkshaking! 

Posted (edited)

How dumb can the Tories be?

Has anyone checked for irregular betting patterns for Tories to get under 20 seats? I’d swear they were trying to throw this election. 

Edited by Sampson
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Sampson said:

He’s like a broken ai chatbot that doesn’t understand your query so feeds out unrelated off-programmed gibberish over and over 

"The itinerary for these events was set weeks ago"

You're the Prime Minister FFS.

Change the itinerary

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Has anyone checked for irregular betting patterns for Tories to get under 20 seats? I’d swear they were trying to throw this election. 

Any party worth their salt would send competent MPs out to do the media rounds on a crisis day to get control of the narrative. 

Problem is with the Tories, there's a crisis every day and they've got very little competency in their ranks. 

So we keep seeing 3rd rate backbencher morons who have been given jobs way above their station like Chris Philp making the entire situation worse. It's fvcking brilliant. 

• Like 3

If the itinerary was set weeks ago and he was always planning to leave early, what did he have in his diary until the election was called? Because I doubt it was an election interview with itv...

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

If the itinerary was set weeks ago and he was always planning to leave early, what did he have in his diary until the election was called? Because I doubt it was an election interview with itv...

He's bullshitting again. 

Paul Brand himself has said Sunak's team offered ITN the scheduled interview. There's no chance it was weeks ago. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sampson said:

Chris Philp is as dense yet arrogant as they come. I remember one of his appearances on Question Time and 'deluded' might as well have been his middle name. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Felicity off Neighbours, an immigrant, might be standing as a candidate for a party that hates immigrants.

Not that I've read their manifesto, but aren't they in favour of halting 'mass' immigration and sorting out some sort of skills based system? Much like Australia does.

Slotting every single immigrant into one big category is the wrong thing to do IMO.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not that I've read their manifesto, but aren't they in favour of halting 'mass' immigration and sorting out some sort of skills based system? Much like Australia does.

Slotting every single immigrant into one big category is the wrong thing to do IMO.

Nope, they’re in favour of much more brutal immigration laws than that. They made it very clear in their interview on itv the other day - they are in favour of immigration freezes for several years for all types of immigration with only exceptions for health and care workers and they are also in favour net zero immigration, which requires you to control everyone moving to the country including British and Irish citizens who currently always have the right to move back or move for the first time to the UK and many people who are non British or Irish citizens who have the right to move back to the uk either indefinitely or several years after moving away depending on the law/treaty, many of these as well are based on laws under international treaties with for example other eu and commonwealth countries.

This can only be achieved in practice by creation a North Korea style pariah state, scrapping the CTA,l and the Good Friday Agreement, revoking British citizenships of any British citizen who moves abroad and ignoring international treaties with the eu and commonwealth countries as well as decades old British law like windrush.

• Thanks 1