Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Nope, they’re in favour of much more brutal immigration laws than that. They made it very clear in their interview on itv the other day - they are in favour of immigration freezes for several years for all types of immigration with only exceptions for health and care workers and they are also in favour net zero immigration, which requires you to control everyone moving to the country including British and Irish citizens who currently always have the right to move back or move for the first time to the UK and many people who are non British or Irish citizens who have the right to move back to the uk either indefinitely or several years after moving away depending on the law/treaty, many of these as well are based on laws under international treaties with for example other eu and commonwealth countries.

This can only be achieved in practice by creation a North Korea style pariah state, scrapping the CTA,l and the Good Friday Agreement, revoking British citizenships of any British citizen who moves abroad and ignoring international treaties with the eu and commonwealth countries as well as decades old British law like windrush.

Cheers for replying.

I consider myself politically homeless and I'm taking very little interest in it nowdays, most of my info comes from this thread tbh.

36 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

15-year old me and 37-year old me have VERY different thoughts about Holly Valance. 

Please do NOT detail what 15 year old RoboFix thought of her, but u think most of us can imagine!!!👍😏

40 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Well I certainly won't waste mt time and energy on it. It'll be worse than PMQs.

I think if you go into it a little with our attitude and see it abit of a comedy show I think it ll be better than some of the comedy's on tv!

29 minutes ago, Raj said:

Mrs is going out so might put this on just for the sh1tshow it will no doubt be

26 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Well I certainly won't waste mt time and energy on it. It'll be worse than PMQs.

Penny Mordor will try and defend Sunak for yesterday while simultaneously bring up the fact she's in Portsmouth which is related to the Navy or whatever, then will double down on the £2000 thing and repeat it after being reminded it's a lie.

Angela Rayner will be safe as houses which will really wind Penny Mordor up.

Daisy Cooper will remind everyone that Ed Davey is out having a ****ing whale of a time.

Stephen Flynn will complain about stuff a lot and say it would be better if Scotland was independent.

Nigel Farage will definitely say his most racist thing yet, be admonished by every other leader and the moderator, but when the polls come out Reform will be (+3).

Rhun ap Iorwerth will definitely say something in Welsh and end up being the most liked out of the whole group.

Carla Denyer will wear green and remind everyone about the climate catastrophe.

Debate Bingo:

Trump will be mentioned at some point.

"At least I know what a woman is".

Jimmy Savile.

Jeremy Corbyn etc.

"Sir Flip Flop"

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Penny Mordor will try and defend Sunak for yesterday while simultaneously bring up the fact she's in Portsmouth which is related to the Navy or whatever, then will double down on the £2000 thing and repeat it after being reminded it's a lie.

Angela Rayner will be safe as houses which will really wind Penny Mordor up.

Daisy Cooper will remind everyone that Ed Davey is out having a ****ing whale of a time.

Stephen Flynn will complain about stuff a lot and say it would be better if Scotland was independent.

Nigel Farage will definitely say his most racist thing yet, be admonished by every other leader and the moderator, but when the polls come out Reform will be (+3).

Rhun ap Iorwerth will definitely say something in Welsh and end up being the most liked out of the whole group.

Carla Denyer will wear green and remind everyone about the climate catastrophe.

Debate Bingo:

Trump will be mentioned at some point. (Farage or Denyer)

"At least I know what a woman is". (Farage, Penny might paraphrase)

Jimmy Savile.

Jeremy Corbyn etc.

"Sir Flip Flop"

Narrowed down a couple of those for you.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

At this point, all these silly own goals he is making are starting to look like they are more on purpose and he is either to thick to spot them or he is going with it so he can leave. He will have lost a heck of a lot of the right wing and nationalist vote with this one, if not all of the nationalist vote. Farage is probably somewhere right now fobbing himself silly with excitement whilst organising himself another milkshaking! 

He's doing a "Brendan". 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Mrs is going out…

I know what you’ll be doing then. 

…so might put this on just for the sh1tshow it will no doubt be

And it’s not that 😂

• Haha 1