Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

6 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

I can confirm I will not be voting for the Conservatives at this election.   My postal vote is coming to Australia in the next week or so apparently.  GO Lib Dems.

image.png.628098218d138838bdeb1de620a5e7b7.png

One day soon you’ll be confident enough to kiss a man in public. Way to go Jon. 

• Haha 2

65+ still somehow backing the Tories. The right wing vote is basically wiped out in the under 45s though, Tories+Reform have under 25% between them in all age groups under 45.

Edited by Sampson

3 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

All I'm saying is people don't always have poor intentions.  Do you really think he is going to move out of the area against if he gets elected?  Honestly we pick apart everyone all the time then wonder why we have awful politicians.  The same re Angela Rayner and this which house did she stay in the most nights crap.

It’s a totally misleading post designed to drive the reader down a pathway he knows is not true. He’s not ‘part of the community’ he’s on holiday for a month. He’s not paying council tax, he’s not charged the address on his driving licence and bank accounts, updated the electoral register and he doesn’t even know when bin day is. I’m in Athens for a few days for work, going to tell my greek colleagues I’m part of the community from my hotel bathtub. Technically true? 

I normally use postal vote system- is this for an unlimited period i.e How can i be sure i will get my postal vote? Do you need to re-apply after a set period? Ive not received anything of yet.

You'd think i know this aged 53!

There doesn't seem to be a method of checking unless you contact the Electoral Area of your constituency?

18 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

It’s a totally misleading post designed to drive the reader down a pathway he knows is not true. He’s not ‘part of the community’ he’s on holiday for a month. He’s not paying council tax, he’s not charged the address on his driving licence and bank accounts, updated the electoral register and he doesn’t even know when bin day is. I’m in Athens for a few days for work, going to tell my greek colleagues I’m part of the community from my hotel bathtub. Technically true? 

You are just making this up now, he only just got the keys.  You are basing this all on the fact that the place was previously an airbnb.  He has stated he has signed a long term lease.

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

You are just making this up now, he only just got the keys.  You are basing this all on the fact that the place was previously an airbnb.  He has stated he has signed a long term lease.

But what about the sterile nature of that kitchen?

That screams ‘murdered teen sex worker’ to me.

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

But what about the sterile nature of that kitchen?

That screams ‘murdered teen sex worker’ to me.

You would expect it to be clean when you picked up the keys no?  This is a weird thing to get hung up on tbh.

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

You would expect it to be clean when you picked up the keys no?  This is a weird thing to get hung up on tbh.

Alibi. He was there the day before slicing and dicing.

Photo op the next day - perfect cover. The Airb&b thing is a distraction to hide the crime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

I am the signatory to a long term lease option on a corporate property in Chennai. There’s no way I’m going to go there and claim I’m part of the community with poorly angled social media snaps. Technically true but wholly misleading 

1 hour ago, FOXYTALK said:

Abit of a stretch calling it racist?

Surely the context of the message was about the game and not being racist. 

One coconut per year relating to the game lol lol

No chance. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Really like Ed Davey - genunely good bloke.

Seems to have far more moral purpose than Kier and Rishi. 

It's a slight wasted vote where I am, but think it's one I'll make anyway.

48 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Kier Starmer also seems like a genuinely good bloke. People just want an entertainer rather than a professional who has an extensive history of running a public service.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FOXYTALK said:

Abit of a stretch calling it racist?

Surely the context of the message was about the game and not being racist. 

I have a lovely bridge for sale, if you’re interested 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is the Tory chair okay? 

He's never been OK tbh. Nasty piece of work and thick as mince.

Loves the North East though...or should that be Essex. What day of the week is it?

Interestingly for trivia buffs his partner is Political Editor of the Sun on Sunday....but I'm sure that would never influence their reporting. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tommy G said:

agreed. seems very genuine and authentic. 

I was very firmly Lib Dems in my early voting "career" as they were the most likely to unseat my local MP.... but having moved house that isn't the case any more and feels like a wasted vote in the FPTP system.  I'm really hoping that there is some tactical voting at this election and we see a big resurgence in the Lib Dems and the number of seats they win. 

If you fancy a change from the Conversatives tom, Them Lib Dems are the best alternative for you in Hinckley & Bosworth but even then it would have to be a huge swing. 

in fact, if the Tories lose Hinckley & Bosworth then they will be in hellish territory in terms of overall seats, as it's one of the safest tory seats ever. it's been blue for my entire life that's for sure. 

57 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

agreed. seems very genuine and authentic. 

I was very firmly Lib Dems in my early voting "career" as they were the most likely to unseat my local MP.... but having moved house that isn't the case any more and feels like a wasted vote in the FPTP system.  I'm really hoping that there is some tactical voting at this election and we see a big resurgence in the Lib Dems and the number of seats they win. 

If you fancy a change from the Conversatives tom, Them Lib Dems are the best alternative for you in Hinckley & Bosworth but even then it would have to be a huge swing. 

in fact, if the Tories lose Hinckley & Bosworth then they will be in hellish territory in terms of overall seats, as it's one of the safest tory seats ever. it's been blue for my entire life that's for sure. 

Just to shock you I actualy voted Lib Dem the last time around!