Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Of course you can speculate but at least be honest that as you posted straight after me, you were speculating on a future event based on you're own bias as a direct response to my criticism of something that actually happened. At least be honest with yourself man lol

I made the comment while I was listening to the Manifesto speech, I know you want it to be, but it was nothing to do with your post :giggle: 

2 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

I made the comment while I was listening to the Manifesto speech, I know you want it to be, but it was nothing to do with your post :giggle: 

Whatever then, it clearly was, but if you can't be honest then I'll move on lol

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Tories following the 1930s propaganda rule again, I see. 

I dunno, I quite liked the labelling of giving more of a toss about the future than profit in the present as “unaffordable eco-zealotry”.

Didn't anyone else?

22 hours ago, Tommy G said:

That's your opinion, I personally don't think he is a genuinely good bloke - my comment was saying that E D was a good guy, particularly interested to see and hear what he had to say about carers and the situation he found himself in with his parents. Just a comment away from the usual mudslinging in this thread - which is fun nonetheless. 

To be honest I wouldn’t take much notice of my opinion as I can’t even spell Keir Starmer properly. Ed Davey is a good guy and the topic you mention is an important one that often gets brushed under the carpet. I know people who have spent a lot of money on caring for their parents, whether elderly or not. What about those who cannot afford this?

2 hours ago, Tommy G said:

The writing was on the wall in this country after how many people voted for brexit because they are actually just racist individuals, rather than looking at the wider implications of Brexit. 

Are you saying everyone who voted for Brexit is a racist, or have I misunderstood your post?

32 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Are you saying everyone who voted for Brexit is a racist, or have I misunderstood your post?

No obviously not everyone, but there will be a proportion. 

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

What's Ed Davey done today? At this point I am expecting him to be skydiving into the polling station by the end of this. 

He punched a shark in the tits at lunchtime during a visit to Tiverton’s Salty Sea Land. 

Then, in a hot air balloon while marrying a pair of chimpanzees, he arrived at The Land O’ Pirate Farm Fun (it’s a fusion place offering the best of farmy animals and pirate thrills) in Droitwich. Here, he had a rum-laced cream tea with a pack of drunk llamas. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Daggers said:

He punched a shark in the tits at lunchtime during a visit to Tiverton’s Salty Sea Land. 

Then, in a hot air balloon while marrying a pair of chimpanzees, he arrived at The Land O’ Pirate Farm Fun (it’s a fusion place offering the best of farmy animals and pirate thrills) in Droitwich. Here, he had a rum-laced cream tea with a pack of drunk llamas. 

I wonder what it's like to be inside your brain :D

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

I wonder what it's like to be inside your brain :D

Wank hotel won’t let me upload images. This means the hotel is wank, or rather its WiFi, not that its main selling point is as being a venue to veteran onanists. 

Please refer to Hieronymus Bosch‘s Garden of Earthly Delights by way of reply. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Serious question, who's paying for Ed Davey pissing around at all these theme parks?

I assume it's coming from private donations to the Lib Dem party rather than the tax payer?

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Serious question, who's paying for Ed Davey pissing around at all these theme parks?

I assume it's coming from private donations to the Lib Dem party rather than the tax payer?

Are you annoyed that you can’t afford to go and are thinking about joining the LibDems just for the R&R potential?

You’ll be disappointed. New joiners have to wait 12 months before accessing perks, then the only ones available during the following twelve months are swinging lessons at a play park in New Parks. 

There again, to go from beginner to pro swinger in ten weeks is pretty impressive. 

Typically, @Raj got the wrong end of the stick and lodged a complaint when he realised there’d be no nudity or fumbling around. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Are you annoyed that you can’t afford to go and are thinking about joining the LibDems just for the R&R potential?

You’ll be disappointed. New joiners have to wait 12 months before accessing perks, then the only ones available during the following twelve months are swinging lessons at a play park in New Parks. 

There again, to go from beginner to pro swinger in ten weeks is pretty impressive. 

Typically, @Raj got the wrong end of the stick and lodged a complaint when he realised there’d be no nudity or fumbling around. 

Fancy asking Daggers a serious question and expecting a serious answer :rolleyes:

I am idiot :(

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Fancy asking Daggers a serious question and expecting a serious answer :rolleyes:

I am idiot :(

He doesn’t have to queue to buy an entry ticket and his popcorn & fizzy beverage are foc, if that’s what you mean. 

His transport and accommodation comes out of party funds. 

The problem with manifestos is people aren't that interested in them. You can bet whatever is in the Labour manifesto even if it is a bunch of blank paper the Tories are going to claim that it's going to cost you and your hard working family £2000. Your pension will also be raided.

Whether people think that is true basically depends on whether the media tell people it's true and whether the public wants to believe it or not. 

13 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Why would they be funded by the tax payer? 

1 minute ago, LiberalFox said:

Why would they be funded by the tax payer? 

I don't know, that's why I asked.

All this 'campaigning' costs money and I wondered how it was all paid for.

I wondered if there's a 'pot' put aside for each party to campaign that's allocated from tax payer money, or if it's funded by private donations.