Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Election prediction time

Am not really a fan of politicians saying how poor they apparently were then discussing their family careers/jobs, to be honest.

Quite deflects away from the real financial situations facing many individuals and families.

Nigel Farage, as a person is so irritating, smug and for me the most unlikeable person. I can't stand the bloke, he could talk about football or his favourite super model or anything of interest and I'd still not like him.

Edited by fox_favourite

2 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Nigel Farage, as a person is so irritating and smug. I can't stand the bloke, he could talk about football or his favourite super model or anything of interest and I'd still not like him.

I'll be honest, I think he has a fair bit of low charisma, given the attention he gets from media and a core of voters alike.

It just makes the shared ideology espoused by him and them all the more threatening, because it's (at least sometimes) slickly delivered and well packaged.

All the affluent people saying how they object to people articulating the hardships they worked through and how that gives them empathy. 😂

Maybe you could all chalk this up to a big challenge in life you’ve faced? 😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

What is this sky news presenter on about. 

She's genuinely unbelievable. Asks a question, immediately interrupts, then immediately responds to any answer with a kind of mocking disbelief. I thought the leaders debate was bad, but this is another level. 

1 minute ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

She's genuinely unbelievable. Asks a question, immediately interrupts, then immediately responds to any answer with a kind of mocking disbelief. I thought the leaders debate was bad, but this is another level. 

She appears to be operating at Danny Ward levels of competence 

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

Is this about the politicians or Beth Rigby? No fan of Starmer but let him answer the bloody questions 

Too many presenters make it about them. I have no idea what Beth Rigby thinks and I care even less.

• Like 3

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

That’s it Rishi, blame the junior doctors - that’ll go down well lol

He's mardy as fook!

Rigby has given him a much easier run than Starmer and he's still flailing.

8 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Wow. Sunak looks like he has accepted defeat. 

He accepted defeat when he announced the election. Now it's just lip service.