Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fuchsocksblu

Pierre Dwomoh

13 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Not sure I saw any skills in his video7

Agree, just thought he looked as clumsy on the ball as Ndidi, so perhaps he is a like for like replacement.

10 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Agree, just thought he looked as clumsy on the ball as Ndidi, so perhaps he is a like for like replacement.

It's always good to see some promise or emerging talent in a young player but I saw none in him and that's in a poor league. We have to be so astute with our money this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

It's always good to see some promise or emerging talent in a young player but I saw none in him and that's in a poor league. We have to be so astute with our money this season.

This is the worry. We show glimpses of genius and then absolute scenes of stupidity. I just hope everyone is ready for relegation. I think if we defy that this season it will be almost as miraculous as winning the league. 

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

This is the worry. We show glimpses of genius and then absolute scenes of stupidity. I just hope everyone is ready for relegation. I think if we defy that this season it will be almost as miraculous as winning the league. 

We have a large list of players that we signed at the top end of the market who's value now has at least halved. Daka, Soumare, Kristianson, Cannon, Coady, Vestergaard, Souter, Ndidi, Praet, Ineanacho. 

£140M worth by my reckoning now are worth £40M. Plus the excessive wages. Heads should roll for this gross incompetence. The only recent signings who we could make a profit on are Fatawu (if signed permanently)  Hermansen, and Mavadidi. 

The recruiting this season is vital to the clubs long term survival. 

• Like 3

I signed him for my Leicester team in Football Manager and he smashed it. Based on that *highly* scientific research, it's a yes from me.

He's a box to box midfielder who is great at crashing the box, with a lot more guile and technique than it might first appear. His ideal position probably is as one of the 8's in a system like Enzo's.

3M is a steal, worst case scenario he gets sold to another Championship club or sent back to Belgium to OHL. Best case scenario we unearth a gem!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm interested to know what Jordan James price will be as he's strong, tall, box to box, tackles well, scores and creates.

This lad looks to be a defensive midfielder like Ndidi that if we deploy further forward will be workmanlike at best. Not that we don't need another defensive midfielder.

Atalanta have been heavily linked with him. Given their success, you'd expect him to go there if they follow up on their interest. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Atalanta have been heavily linked with him. Given their success, you'd expect him to go there if they follow up on their interest. 

Yeah quite possibly but we should be able to compete in terms of wages and the offer of PL football. However if I were him I'd go there 😂

• Haha 1

@Fuchsocksblu

D2Q2nhO.png

It's fair to say he has a bit of work to do before matching Ndidi lol

I originally had a comparison to KDH, but it's painful to look at!

However, this comparison is unfair because it's all about how a player is used. Looking at the videos of the player, I can understand why we'd be interested in him. Ndidi himself was adapted from a CDM to a CAM and did pretty well. Enzo is definitely good at coaching players, look at the improvement and turnarounds from many of our players over the course of the season.

Looks very clumsy on the ball, I know looks can be deceiving but it's scary how effortlessly capable Soumare looks at receiving the ball and taking players on or progressing the ball but equally how poor he looks at running a midfield.

I do like us scouting the £2-5m range of players though. Huge gains to be had.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah quite possibly but we should be able to compete in terms of wages and the offer of PL football. However if I were him I'd go there 😂

Atalanta the Europa league champions. Lookman hat trick. More transfer success.