Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 24/25 Pre-season guff (misc talking points)

56 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Chilwell properly strikes me as one of those lads that loves anything American n all – Mason Mount is the same. Just an undefinably bad quality.

@The_77 what I always tell you mate 

21 minutes ago, The_77 said:

That you love me because I’m American

Bet Pulisic would’ve taken that thrown in at Millwall away while I was getting pelted by coins. Captain America 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KFS said:

Bet Pulisic would’ve taken that thrown in at Millwall away while I was getting pelted by coins. Captain America 

Probably, it beats knives and bags of piss in Central America! lol

9 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Chilwell properly strikes me as one of those lads that loves anything American n all – Mason Mount is the same. Just an undefinably bad quality.

Partridge Cloud | i used to chat to another bloke but he likes american  things.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Text? 

44 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c75nn4ze5y3o

He isn't wrong but I didn't hear him commenting on this when he got KDH lol

Quite hope he struggles at Chelsea.

One may think going to an opportunity like at Stamford Bridge is prestigious, but they will have massive pressure to succeed next season.

A rich man's Everton tbh.

my friend was talking about placing a bet on chelsea to finish in the bottom half, we all initially told him he was mad. But when you count out the decent sides it’s very possible. 

Even if we’d nailed this window we would have been in for a bumpy ride.  Possibly the strongest the league has been since we’ve been a part of it 

I see Man United have avoided PSR punishment despite being in breach after PL granted them a Covid loss allowance 40 (forty) times larger than the likes of Everton were granted… nothing to see here.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/manchester-united-psr-exception-explained-to-upset-everton-and-nottingham-forest-fans

Edited by FoxesWalk

2 hours ago, Adster said:

Another 20M GK in at Chelsea lol their recruitment strategy is genuinely baffling. 

Hilarious how they keep stockpiling players in positions they absolutely do not need while failing to even bid for the top class striker they've needed for nearly 3 years.