Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 24/25 Pre-season guff (misc talking points)

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Yeah and they are the worst, Americans dont like Relegation, love franchises and all that US crap, they try to force it over here. American owners in most cases are absolutely the worst. 

The US cartel are ones behind all these charges against Man City. Using their “influence” on the PL, who I think will cave in eventually.

15 hours ago, Wortho said:

The US cartel are ones behind all these charges against Man City. Using their “influence” on the PL, who I think will cave in eventually.

A war between the US and various middle-east countries with the UK stuck in the middle? Sign me right up :P /s

7 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Forest at home first game anyone?..

Nah I wanna beat them when it will really hurt them. Sending them down would be delightful 

Edited by foxfanazer

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Ten Haag going nowhere then, certainly is a surprise considering the speculation surrounding his exit and Southgate nicking his job. 

Good for the league that. Think he's a bit of a cup manager, rubbish across a league season!

My guess though Man Utd have been unable to get the man they wanted... Tuchel perhaps? Funny how he announces he's not interested in the job then 48 hours later Ten Haag is announced he's staying.

Edited by Leicesterpool

14 hours ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Assuming they are actual messages from the players (which I would guess they are as fabricating who each player would want might cause unwanted issues), its clear to see the tone of the squad towards Chelsea and Enzo. Reckon they're just as pissed as the higher ups he's jumped ship!

Or that some didn’t rate him as much as may be perceived 

Just now, Out Foxed said:

what i got from this is that Kasey Mcateer is very polite.

I was watching the Preston away game with my girlfriend. Whenever Kasey McAteer came up on the screen, she assured me that he looks like a very kind and friendly man. 

She must have an eye for this sort of thing.

• Haha 1