Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Leicester fan owned bars/pubs outside of the county

Does anybody know of pubs or bars around the world that are owned by Leicester fans?

The obvious ones are The Stags Head in London, Foxes Arms in Alcudia and the various Lineker bars (lol).

Any more for anymore?

There was one in Playa Blanca in Lanzarote that was owned by Leicester fans. Not sure if it still is though - I was there for the ‘Deeney game’. It still gives me shudders thinking of that game, even after all we’ve gone on to achieve 🤣

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Does anybody know of pubs or bars around the world that are owned by Leicester fans?

The obvious ones are The Stags Head in London, Foxes Arms in Alcudia and the various Lineker bars (lol).

Any more for anymore?

Mandragora in Bochum, Julian’s place.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but is there an overtly owned Leicester pub, by a Leicester fan. I can’t think of one. Within the city boundaries.

Union in Aylestone. That has city stuff painted on the exterior 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CPepFox said:

Will be in Sint Marteen in October... does anyone know if there are any Leicester City pubs or shops there?

Is this in the Caribbean if so there is a bar called the Blue Bitch Bar not sure who owns it though, we were there last Christmas.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Wendy's Sports Bar, Barbados.

In Fuengirola, Spain, there used to be a couple who were from Leicester/LCFC fans who ran a family-friendly bar called 'Speak Easy' (which was afterwards called 'Sticky Fingers') for many years.

Edited by Wymsey

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Who actually owns the Linekers bars? Is it each of the family with a stake in it, or just 1 or 2? Is it even them lol

Licensed the name out years ago. I think the only original (Wayne) Linekers was Tenerife playas Americas..

Money making machine. Fair play

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Is this in the Caribbean if so there is a bar called the Blue Bitch Bar not sure who owns it though, we were there last Christmas.

Yes, it is... French and Dutch owned island... just want somewhere to watch games when wife and I aren't on beach! 

Cala dor Majorca- Walshies bar(the family name not Steve) may have retired now but sons Sean and Clayton run Madisons in town plus Port Pub and a bar on the marina.

Sound lads,

Wayne  L has the Ocean beach club in Ibiza I believe and its very expensive