Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Leicester fan owned bars/pubs outside of the county

1 hour ago, dynamark said:

Cala dor Majorca- Walshies bar(the family name not Steve) may have retired now but sons Sean and Clayton run Madisons in town plus Port Pub and a bar on the marina.

Sound lads,

Wayne  L has the Ocean beach club in Ibiza I believe and its very expensive

Was just about to post this. Went to Walshies most nights on hols a few years back, good curry house nearby - can’t beat local food!

Random find here in the US. Longshots Sports Bar in Ithaca NY (home of Cornell University). Lots of branding of local teams (Yankees, Buffalo Bills, etc), but there’s also a Leicester kit and scarf on display.

Keep promising myself to spend a lot more time out there.Couple of nutcase Ajax/Endhoven fans have businesses in the town all round top place to go with family

6 hours ago, Domsdad said:

Was just about to post this. Went to Walshies most nights on hols a few years back, good curry house nearby - can’t beat local food!

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Camden has one which is owned by a Leicester lad. Can't remember the name of it now. 

Edit: Star of Kings

They have a few pubs iirc. Quite generic modern London pubs 

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Chain of about fiver 'Star' pubs in London which are all his.

We were in the Camden one before we best Germany 2-0 in the Euros. Some day that 😍

On 25/05/2024 at 13:57, SemperEadem said:

Mandragora in Bochum, Julian’s place.

Love how the English translation of his menus begin with "Ay up m'duck!"

Linie 5 and Weiherstube the other two places in Bochum with Leicester merch (not just stickers) on display. Owner of the latter has also been over to Leicester before.

On 25/05/2024 at 13:51, westernpark said:

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but is there an overtly owned Leicester pub, by a Leicester fan. I can’t think of one. Within the city boundaries.

Hoskins, Abbey Lane 

• Like 1