Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Next manager poll

Next Manager Poll  

826 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager should Enzo leave?

• Potter
    • Pearson
    • Poch
    • Corberan
    • Robins
    • Rosenior
    • Caballero
    • Fischer
    • Heitinga
    • Van Nistelrooy
    • Cooper
    • Moyes
    • Benitez
    • Di Zerbi
    • Carrick
    • Edwards
    • Frank
    • Still
    • Southgate
    • Other

28 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The same divs that want Enzo out. Absolutely baffling.

I don’t think it is, certainly not as a blanket thing. I’m not Enzo Out, and I’d prefer Potter, but I can absolutely see why people would vote Moyes.

Can't see it being Cooper, given the Forest connection.

Am not too sure on Edwards, as really need someone who understands the transfer market well and put his own ground on things to the owners. 

Personally think it'll be Potter.

Just now, Chrysalis said:

50 passes between defenders, then laying into them when one goes astray post match?

I know it's a wildcard but with some of the names being thrown in why not 🤣 got an average Southampton side promoted. Can bring Armstrong with him 

Just now, Wymsey said:

Can't see it being Cooper, given the Forest connection.

Am not too sure on Edwards, as really need someone who understands the transfer market well and put his own ground on things to the owners. 

Personally think it'll be Potter.

There’s not a chance in hell potter would come here 

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Don't Brighton want to bring back Potter 🤷

Man U want Potter. That’s the scale of how ridiculous the suggestion is that he’d consider us. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Urs Fischer for me. I know nothing about him, but my main criteria is 'must be German', so he gets my vote*.

*He is German, right?

He's Swiss.

I'd have said yes 18 months ago, but he had an absolutely honking season with Union Berlin last season before being sacked.

I'd love De Zerbi or Potter, but would say Rpbins and Corberan are more realistic. The former would be intriguing because he's done a great job on a tiny budget at Coventry and plays attacking football.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Man U want Potter. That’s the scale of how ridiculous the suggestion is that he’d consider us. 

Thought they wanted McKenna according to sky they having talks with Ipswich.

We not a club thats just been promoted with a championship squad after after a long time out of the EPL, we were down there one season, still have much of the EPL squad, and can be argued our relegation was down to bad management decision making rather than the squad. 

Edited by Chrysalis

Given the position we are in, my top 2 would be Fischer and Moyes, voted Moyes for the sake of the poll as he has experience. The football isn't great, but he has a half decent record of signing good players on a smallish budget, and the turnaround he achieved at a disjointed West Ham is just what we need. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, supernuk said:

I know it's a wildcard but with some of the names being thrown in why not 🤣 got an average Southampton side promoted. Can bring Armstrong with him 

Christ, from bad to worse!

Guest Kopfkino

Some people are so limited - Potter ffs. Just want to relive Rodgers’ last 12 months all over again.

Pretty sure the only reason anyone says Will Still is the fact he’s English and was in the Daily Mail. There is 0 reason why you’d say him over someone like Fabian Hurzeler

That nobody else has said Marcel Rapp confirms to me nobody else on the forum knows anything about football.

Cooper seems to be highly rated, linked with Palace and Brentford jobs recently. Can probably excuse the issues he had at Notts due to their basket case of an owner.

No chance we get Thomas Frank btw, he's destined for a club with European footy. Would have been a good get a couple of years ago. 

I'd be tempted to try and take Dyche from Everton, with their financial problems (bigger than ours!), it's worth a go. But that doesn't fit with the "play like Man City" whims of our esteemed owner. 

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Given the position we are in, my top 2 would be Fischer and Moyes, voted Moyes for the sake of the poll as he has experience. The football isn't great, but he has a half decent record of signing good players on a smallish budget, and the turnaround he achieved at a disjointed West Ham is just what we need. 

To be fair 80% of Enzo games were boring to watch, and Rodgers was horrendous in his last 18 months.

My favourite Enzo game, he tried to disown the football (Birmingham away, great direct counters).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Some people are so limited - Potter ffs. Just want to relive Rodgers’ last 12 months all over again.

Pretty sure the only reason anyone says Will Still is the fact he’s English and was in the Daily Mail. There is 0 reason why you’d say him over someone like Fabian Hurzeler

That nobody else has said Marcel Rapp confirms to me nobody else on the forum knows anything about football.

All hail Kopfino our lord and saviour! :trumpet:

• Haha 2

Any manager who is not eternally wedded to a single trendy ‘philosophy’ or ‘idea’ but is sufficiently clever, free-thinking and versatile to get the best out of the players at his disposal, adapt to circumstances (opposition, injuries etc) accordingly, and  - obviously - keep us in the Premier League would get my vote.

Not sure who that might be though. 🤔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

I'd be tempted to try and take Dyche from Everton, with their financial problems (bigger than ours!), it's worth a go. But that doesn't fit with the "play like Man City" whims of our esteemed owner. 

Literally the modern equivalent of calling for Paul Ince.