Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Next manager poll

Next Manager Poll  

826 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager should Enzo leave?

• Potter
    • Pearson
    • Poch
    • Corberan
    • Robins
    • Rosenior
    • Caballero
    • Fischer
    • Heitinga
    • Van Nistelrooy
    • Cooper
    • Moyes
    • Benitez
    • Di Zerbi
    • Carrick
    • Edwards
    • Frank
    • Still
    • Southgate
    • Other

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I don't want want anyone who thinks we are beneath them, nor anyone at the end of their careers.  Thats a no to Potter and Moyes.

Someone hungry looking to make a name for themselves. Corberán for me. Although, if he does a good job have to come to terms that he will be getting the Chelsea job in 18 months.

Just so I understand you correct, you dont want someone who thinks we beneath them, but you ok with someone using us as a stepping stone for a little bit over a year?  I am struggling to understand the difference between the two sorry.

5 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Just so I understand you correct, you dont want someone who thinks we beneath them, but you ok with someone using us as a stepping stone for a little bit over a year?  I am struggling to understand the difference between the two sorry.

It’s pretty simple mate. Corberan is on the way up and looking to make a name for himself. Will work his backside off to get to the next level. 

Potter already rejected us and doesn’t want to be here. Moyes is coming to the end of his career and isn’t hungry and had nothing to prove. 

Make sense?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

It’s pretty simple mate. Corberan is on the way up and looking to make a name for himself. Will work his backside off to get to the next level. 

Potter already rejected us and doesn’t want to be here. Moyes is coming to the end of his career and isn’t hungry and had nothing to prove. 

Make sense?

I appreciate you have explained why you want someone young, no one else has really bothered, although I dont see any reason why Moyes would be lacking motivation, younger than the Claudio we employed.

If Moyes does have no interest in us, then is nothing to worry about as he wont be our manager without an interest.

Edited by Chrysalis

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Make sense?

Is he? As far as we know Moyes has got plenty left in the tank and moving into his most successful period as a manager. What he’s done at West Ham shouldn’t be sniffed at. Was well in a top 4 race in 2021, won the Conference League and last season finished 9th. 

Edited by Nobbyburton

24 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

Is he? As far as we know Moyes has got plenty left in the tank and moving into his most successful period as a manager. What he’s done at West Ham shouldn’t be sniffed at. Was well in a top 4 race in 2021, won the Conference League and last season finished 9th. 

If he interviews and has energy and passion for the role then fair enough. But my concern this is a guy who has been at Man U and West Ham twice. Last stint at West Ham he had budgets we could only dream of and he’s been a complete failure in the PL for 2 seasons. I don’t see how we are an attractive proposition. 

52 minutes ago, lee7 said:

I can see it being one of three. Moyes, Rosenior or Corberan. 

Moyes loves a challenge so i could see him being happy to take us on. 

I would be happy with anyone of those three. Moyes  might be the man though Who would play ugly football and keep us up for the first year?

Maresca will do well at Chelsea as he has all the players ready made to play his style an doesnt rely on  full backs and strikers. Both of which chelsea are shit at signing.

Still a **** though.

Hope all his hair falls out.

I haven't cast a vote nor read this thread in its entirety, but I think we need more options to choose from... where's Klopp??? Where's Rodgers??? I mean these are can't miss candidates... this is TIC of course

21 minutes ago, CPepFox said:

I haven't cast a vote nor read this thread in its entirety, but I think we need more options to choose from... where's Klopp??? Where's Rodgers??? I mean these are can't miss candidates... this is TIC of course

They're inside the "other" option. It's me also there. I haven't responded to the Alaska Anchorage Seawolves yet. 

• Haha 1

De Zebri.

He is Italian and seems to play the style of football Maresca plays (so hopefully all the coaching last season doesn’t go completely to waste), except that De Zebri is more attacking minded.

I just feel it would be a pity if someone new comes in and undo the good work that was done last season. We just needed to be more attacking and develop more alternative plans, but not a completely different plan.

33 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

We all know Rudkin will end up signing Douthgate on a 5 year 7 m s year deal because he interviewed well and we will be stuck with him whilst we get relegated to league 1

I'm voting @Fear Of The Fox to lead this rebuild... Alaska Anchorage isn't big enough to handle such stewardship! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

De Zebri.

He is Italian and seems to play the style of football Maresca plays (so hopefully all the coaching last season doesn’t go completely to waste), except that De Zebri is more attacking minded.

I just feel it would be a pity if someone new comes in and undo the good work that was done last season. We just needed to be more attacking and develop more alternative plans, but not a completely different plan.

De Zerbi is a cretin who took to throwing a nineteent year old debut season kid, who was playing through an operation requiring ankle injury for him, under the bus regularly and then saying another academy kid could replace the nineteen year old one, publicly. He couldn't, when the other one said sod this I'm off to get my ankle sorted ya wan ker.

De Zerbi also had Brighton in solid relegation territory form throughout 2024. 

He is not more attack minded. 

His side are dour to watch & the more his influence was felt the fewer points they won.